Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

32 minutes ago, Acer said:

She sounds weird, I would like to listen for more positive pop songs than  that.

I liked the song but I honestly feel that it wasn't single material.

21 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Solid 10 tbh.

On the scale of billion :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

flop of the year 

Ah yes, a flop that tops the TTH charts :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

29 minutes ago, Style. said:

Same here. I was expecting something big a la Everything I Wanted, this one feels like a weak lead single and start of an era. 

Saweetie, it is the third single of the era not lead single :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But same honestly :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: It would be so good as an album track, but we needed A BOP. Something that is fresh and new. However, people are saying she will give us an upbeat song at the time of the albums release so I am still keeping my fingers crossedT :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Saweetie, it is the third single of the era not lead single :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But same honestly :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: It would be so good as an album track, but we needed A BOP. Something that is fresh and new. However, people are saying she will give us an upbeat song at the time of the albums release so I am still keeping my fingers crossedT :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Saweetie, I forgot about my future and therefore I am which were BOTH better than this single. However, your power still slays - the lyrics are so good. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That too the song feels like her I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman moment you know? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I think the lyrics could fit perfectly the story of a woman who has been exploited from a young age, kept prisoner under false pretense, using her vulnerabilities against her. I personally hate "I am not a girl..." Always found that song so bland, sorry, 🙈🙈and this one has great, powerful lyrics and as any good song, it could fit many narratives, but on first listen I was like "this could be about Britney"

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Style. said:

Same here. I was expecting something big a la Everything I Wanted, this one feels like a weak lead single and start of an era. 

That was on the target Reissue CD along with the underrated Bishes broken hearts (thus making it her first official Explicit CD @Blackout2006) and When I was older from the movie Roma. 

Target got an exclusive reissue of her first CD with 3 additional tracks. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That was on the target Reissue CD along with the underrated broken hearts (thus making it her first official Explicit CD @Blackout2006) and When I was older from the movie Roma. 

Target got an exclusive reissue of her first CD with 3 additional tracks. 

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a flop fan I am forcstill not listening to broken hearts :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block