Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

3 hours ago, Style. said:

Happier Than Ever is a masterpiece and I hope it will take off, just like Bad Guy! I don’t care about sales because Happier Than Ever the album >>> Planet Her.

YASSS. It is actually growing on streaming platforms! It even debuted at #11 in the Billboard 200. All it needs is a 3 minute radio edit and promotion for it to officially take off :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I hope it becomes THE Bad Guy for this record :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

3 hours ago, Style. said:

I’d rather listen to quality. Also, Kiss Me More is getting annoying. Need To Know is about to explode, I guess. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: 

Nnnnn I love Kiss Me More :neydedance_purple: But I feel this is going to be her pop domination era for Doja, probably, ha 'Pinkprint' era :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Doja Cat is really what Nicki Minaj was when she first began, same with Lil Nas X, but there's no lady gaga, this time to be compared to, which was what happened to Nicki constantly,  watch her body language in interviews, you can tell she was being annoyed by the Comparisons, even with Ricky Martin, the lady gaga subject was pissing her off..

It's almost as if the major super stars didn't even like being compared to the ultimate Madonna tribute act of that time. 

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

https://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week32-2021.htm

#1 for an additional week in the Billboard Hot 200, and #1 in the global charts with 405,000 units. Flop, I was told :emma:

@style @Invitation @Spicechinodiva

They clearly need to read a dictionary for definition of flop

Here are some examples. 

Flop albums

Caution by Mariah Carey 

Positions Ariana grande 

Any album released by Janet Jackson after the 2004 super bowl halftime show (pre dates Cancel culture, and is a perfect example of what not to do, when it comes to a scandal, also shows the double standard of women's body, and Europeans think the US is insane, as this wouldn't have been such a huge uproar outside the states)..

Shall I continue...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Flop Albums

Positions Ariana grande 

How is Positions a flop? It has only 2 MVs (both successful) and still one of the best selling albums in 2021 and top 5 almost everywhere (also 2 weeks #1 in USA). Also every song from the album (14 in total) charted on the Hot 100. And it’s in top 10 beat selling albums of 2021. Also it has more than 2 billion streams on Spotify. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

How is Positions a flop? It has only 2 MVs (both successful) and still one of the best selling albums in 2021 and top 5 almost everywhere (also 2 weeks #1 in USA). Also every song from the album (14 in total) charted on the Hot 100. And it’s in top 10 beat selling albums of 2021. Also it has more than 2 billion streams on Spotify. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I don't think it flopped, but it had decent success, that wasn't monumental or anythingT :emma:

• Love 1

The singles havent done as well as they shouldve but the album is doing well. Good numbers Billz. Even though her singing style isnt for me and I would prefer for her to do more upbeat songs per era, I still kinda root for her. She is one of the few new artists who have a signature style. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Popcornie said:

The singles havent done as well as they shouldve but the album is doing well. Good numbers Billz. Even though her singing style isnt for me and I would prefer for her to do more upbeat songs per era, I still kinda root for her. She is one of the few new artists who have a signature style. 

Since u like her upbeat songs, I suppose, Oxytocin is yr fave from the album?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block