Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

11 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Blackout2006, the way I went from a Billiegoat ignorer to a Billiegoat enjoyer. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Also, can't believe people didn't vibe with Your Power when it came out. It's literally a masterpiece. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif I still can't remember what Lost Cause, GOLDWING, or Halley's Comet sound like, but the rest are so good. Don't drag me. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Top 5:

1. Billie Bossa Nova
  2. Your Power
  3. Not My Responsibility + OverHeated (Spoken word interlude did that. Also, these two are inseparable, methinks. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif)
  4. Oxytocin
  5. NDA

Now stream Tinasha. I don't want her to bubble under the Billboard 200. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

The way this album has brought in stans ezgif.com-resize-8.gif She WON ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Also, where is Happier Than Ever With My 2022 AOTY Grammy in your top 5, r@+ ?ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Also, whose Tanasha? ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, whose Tanasha? ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

The way you should get canceled for this but won't because Tinasha has like 3.5 stans. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Listen to this new masterpiece and then try to come for her once more:

Yeah, you can't. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif She really said, "Lemme channel Carly Slaé Jepsen and give my 3.5 stans everything they've ever wanted." ezgif.com-resize-8.gif I've literally managed to listen to this masterpiece THRICE while writing this reply. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Also, where is Happier Than Ever With My 2022 AOTY Grammy in your top 5, r@+ ?ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

That's the magic of a great album, methinks. When everyone has different favorites, you know it's a top-tier record. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif I'm also excited for Finneas' record because he's hot. Priorities, amirite? ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

The way this album has brought in stans ezgif.com-resize-8.gif She WON ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

The way I thought Billiegoat could only whisper into a microphone when she's actually a full-blown vocalist. I have to stan. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The way you should get canceled for this but won't because Tinasha has like 3.5 stans. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Listen to this new masterpiece and then try to come for her once more:

PLSSS THE WAY I FORGOT SHE EXISTED ezgif.com-resize-8.gif But ig its what she deserves for serving that tragiquee cover art ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Perched to listen tho ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

39 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

That's the magic of a great album, methinks. When everyone has different favorites, you know it's a top tier record. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Now that I think about it ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Will this album keep u perched for ha future projects (not me already talking about her 3rd and 4th album ezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gif

40 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm also excited fo#. Priorities, amirite? ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Nnnnn I should consider streaming iT, because, he excelled this time with production ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

42 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The way I thought Billiegoat could only whisper into a microphone when she's actually a full-blown vocalist. I have to stan. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

R@+, Don't Smile At Me, Yesterday (cover) and No Time To Die are literally STANDING THERE ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Go to the corner now ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

42 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

He's busy streaming Tinasha, mehopes. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

I think he told me he doesn't like her ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

• Haha 1

She's gonna be one of the few artists that can reinvent her image and sound. 

Watching the honest boy and how everybody called it her flop era..

He reminded the world, outside Bad guy, Her ep don't smile at me and when we all fall asleep, where do we go, had pretty much no hits but a bunch of sleeper hits, but that still didn't stop Billie from being the top artist of 2019 with the top album worldwide and the US. 

Billie sets to make albums, not singles with filler tracks. 

I was like damn, he's right. She never intended Bad guy to blow up like it did, it was just organic. 

So it's not really a flop, if she never intended to be a singles artist like the rest of the pop stars are. 

• Love 1
On 8/6/2021 at 6:48 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm gonna give Happier Than Ever like 10 more listens, and then I still have her EP and debut album to get into. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

The way he's a fraud then:

ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Nnnnnn her WWAFA is amazing. I think you will love Strange Addiction and I Love You ezgif.com-resize-8.gifHowever, I feel u will prefer DSAM to her debut :emma: ( @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @SlayOut, my legend status is cemented with my first emote :emma: being inducted onto the Emote Hall of Fame :emma:)

Also, Successica getting exposed NNNNNN :emma:

On 8/6/2021 at 8:26 PM, Slayer said:

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

A little legend :emma:

Some people told me she was a fad tho? :emma: Wonder where they r hiding now :emma: 

19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A sophomore slump :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: even with the three copies I bought :gunney:

Slump where? :emma: Considering the severe hate train she received 2 months ago, rampant cancellations, flop singles, and dragging the era for so long, one would think she would debut with 150k+, but look at the good sis getting half a million sales in her first week alone WORLDWIDE :emma: Plus, 150k PURE sales is something not seen usually in times of today where streaming dominates :emma: Also, title track is growing up to become an organic hit unlike some supposed hits that r on top of the charts currently :emma:

• Love 1
On 8/7/2021 at 1:25 AM, Urbanney said:

The Lost Cause video is SUCH a serve. Definitely one of my favorite videos of her’s. Might have to make a gif from it my new avi :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Nnnnnn not u becoming a certified LC stan after saying NO to it on its release :emma: We love to see it tho, it sounds so good. Imagine the HYPE had it just remained an album track :emma:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block