Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think u should. It stuck with me instantly but I suggest u should listen to it more, before finalizing yr opinion on it! Thoughts on the title track?

Yeah that's what im going to do , I was extremely tired when it came out so imma do another listen.

• Love 1

I think u should. It stuck with me instantly but I suggest u should listen to it more, before finalizing yr opinion on it! Thoughts on the title track?

Just listened to the title track and Wow I did not expect that turn in the song....YASSS *****~ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 4

I love it :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

The title track is a masterpiece. The genre change :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

My ranking (without the singles):  
1. Happier Than Ever (11/10)
2. Everybody Dies (10/10)
3. Halley’s Comet (10/10)
4. Getting Older (10/10)
5. Billie Bossa Nova (9.5/10)
6. Male Fantasy (9.5/10)
7. GOLDWING (9/10)
8. NMR/OverHeated (9/10)
9. Oxytocin (8.75/10)
10. IDCMN (8.5/10)

• Love 2

Even if u do wear pants, it will be out by the end of the experience alongside your wig

giphy.gif

Your gonna love Oxytoxin  btw giphy.gif

Getting Older and I didn’t change my number are a vibe. Why these two are better than the previous singles? giphy.gif

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I love the album so much I wanted to stop at Target on the way home to buy it so I could show my support. Then I found out it appears to be a digipak CD :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I hate digipak CDs. Jewel cases are so much better. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It saves the environment with using recyclable materials.  If it's like the last album, that means the poster is just that a poster and the lyrics by itself. 

50 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

I dont know how u got that vibe. Most of Billie's album is slow and boring.

I'm talking about the title track. 

And slow and boring, it's very electronic outside Billie boss nova and a few tracks. 

Just say she's not your cup of tea and moved on. 

She's one of 3 projects I'm actually excited for, I have 6 weeks to the New Steps album, and an eternity til Red (Taylor's version) gets here in November.  

It's widely known unlike last year, Music releases are hardly something to be excited about.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Haven’t streamed it yeT giphy.gif

So what r u waiting for? giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Just finished this album, and Billie has done it again! This album is outstanding and so beautiful. 

Yassssss tasssteee! I just knew the album was going to be good. We r proud of ha :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

4 hours ago, Towelney said:

I love it :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

The title track is a masterpiece. The genre change :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

My ranking (without the singles):  
1. Happier Than Ever (11/10)
2. Everybody Dies (10/10)
3. Halley’s Comet (10/10)
4. Getting Older (10/10)
5. Billie Bossa Nova (9.5/10)
6. Male Fantasy (9.5/10)
7. GOLDWING (9/10)
8. NMR/OverHeated (9/10)
9. Oxytocin (8.75/10)
10. IDCMN (8.5/10)

Omgggg the way yr lowest rating for 8.5, she won this time giphy.gif

Happier Than Ever truly changed the game. Back to being the MPG giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Lizardface said:

I don't know if people are loving her these days..

#1 on US Apple Music, 87% Metacritic score, and sold out physicals copies. Changed yr mind? giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I’m not even halfway through the album and I just have to say, all the songs sound a lot better as a collective album of songs rather than singles. I didn’t care for my future or Lost Cause much on their own, but they sound great as part of an album. 

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Not My Responsibility - daaammnnnnn

So true, I knew she was going to pull a Taylor card where she releases the weakest songs of the album as singles and save the best parts for the release. She was smart with this direction as it must have destroyed and exceeded everyone's expectations after the back to 3 flops giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Olivia, this is how resurrect rock..

Happier than ever was like a throwback to heavy metal, in a good way as not many females existed in that genre 

Love Sour, but HTE has easily surpassed it. But they two truly defined our 2020 for sure giphy.gif

I don't feel the heavy metal thing tho. It is just pop rock with a hint of punk that has been done very well giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

I dont know how u got that vibe. Most of Billie's album is slow and boring.

Gurl, slow and boring where? giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I love the album so much I wanted to stop at Target on the way home to buy it so I could show my support. Then I found out it appears to be a digipak CD :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I hate digipak CDs. Jewel cases are so much better. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I love digipacks :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Aren't they more eco-friendly, that too? I mean, u can still get the vinyl instead and give the good sis, her deserved sales for this masterpiece of a record giphy.gif

• Love 1

I liked second part of the song happier thzn ever. Begining was really boring.

Is she channeling everytime by Britney? But more dark? I mean the ending of the music video.

I really see her look is becoming a lot like young Britney:blonde hair, fuller  lips, b00bs. 

britney spears 90s GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block