Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

An ATRL insider said that a huge collab is on the way. Imagine if Nicki is on it :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I’m praying for this collab since Billie loves Nicki and Nicki loves her back. I ain’t bout to worry about how their voices will blend together ‘cause Nicki is a pro and can ride any beat. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

THEY BETTER RELEASE A SMASH TO BECOME MORE IMPACTFUL THAN SIDE TO SIDE! I SAID IT! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m praying for this collab since Billie loves Nicki and Nicki loves her back. I ain’t bout to worry about how their voices will blend together ‘cause Nicki is a pro and can ride any beat. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

THEY BETTER RELEASE A SMASH TO BECOME MORE IMPACTFUL THAN SIDE TO SIDE! I SAID IT! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

And did u lie? I’m afraid noT :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: the way it would destroy the charts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

How u feeling about all the HTE singles? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And did u lie? I’m afraid noT :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: the way it would destroy the charts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

How u feeling about all the HTE singles? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

So far it’s confusing in the way that I don’t really know who’s the first single and who’s the last one. I really enjoy Your Power! It’s such a lovely song to listen to when driving back home from work(b). :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Nice song, but she's the female Bruno Mars: she cannot sing a single word without making any kind of scratchy sound with her voice. That tires me, honestly. I get that she wants to sound cool and that's why she developed this tense, eerie, affected way of singing, but I feel like she's becoming a slave to her own style. Can't she just softly sing at least a line or two? Will that automatically make her "uncool"? ugh I don't get it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block