Britney shows us how to make a sandwich (video)

So she can provide and make food for herself means she is no way incapable to do those things. Thanks for this. We need more videos showing Britney perfectly fuctioning human being under restrictions she shouldn't be.

• Like 2
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen of cooking videos; create your own show Brit!!! I could watch content like this all day!    Also: evidence she (conservatee) knows how to provide for her food, clothing, shelter exhibit A

Adorable!   Related:  

But they say she would die without the conservatorship! Conservatorship is a legal term referring to the legal responsibilities of a conservator over the affairs of a person who has been deemed g

Posted Images

This video was cute. Her trying to cut the nuts with the knife while holding the phone was adorable. 

I dont understand the "fans" that comment saying the video's they post make her look crazy. She is just chilling at home making a cute lil baby needle sandwich. 

I thought it was cute. Even if the content is picked by the team, she made it at one point. So I love anything she makes. 

We stan your sandwich B. 

It's cute on the surface, but I think they're trying to make her look bad *sigh* :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Schlotzsky's Deli.... like it's some special NY restaurant, almonds when it's pecans, she's southern for god's sake...

saying "artishen" and not artisan, a "delicacy sandwich", it's a delicatessen sandwich, Ughhhhh

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ScoobyDude said:

It's cute on the surface, but I think they're trying to make her look bad *sigh* :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Schlotzsky's Deli.... like it's some special NY restaurant, almonds when it's pecans, she's southern for god's sake...

saying "artishen" and not artisan, a "delicacy sandwich", it's a delicatessen sandwich, Ughhhhh

I dieddddd when she said artishen😩😩 it’s classic Britney, nothing crazy 

• Like 1

This video was soo cute!  Queen of cute Sammies. :) 

That one-handed nut cutting was so cute and hilarious. It's such a Britney thing to do. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I'm surprised they let her have knives in the kitchen since according to them she's a danger to herself. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Incoming conspiracy comments about it not being her doing the actual cooking since she was doing the nervous step thing at the beginning and purposely not showing her face in that final scene lol :orangu_orangutan_ape:

5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Cassie trying REALLY hard to make Britney appear normal now. Guess she was getting tired of all of the accusations. 

I’m getting tired of this Cassie bullsh t. Its obvious Britney wanted to post this.

• Like 3