Michael Jackson's estate gets judge to toss out Wade Robson lawsuit

I mean, when you have a murderer like OJ Simpson that gets off the hook……

I believe Wade, however, this isn’t the way to get justice after Michael has died. You shared your peace on Netflix, now it’s time to move on. I’m not sure what evidence he has, but it doesn’t sound like it’s substantial enough to win his case. Even so, Britney’s case is a perfect example of how corrupt the judiciary system is. Again, he is looking in the wrong outlet to find justice. At least you had your peace. I’m sure it was profitable as well. I would move on and perhaps seek therapy. Some things you need to let go, even how painful it is. At least you know the truth in your heart. I’d spend that time, energy, and money on helping victims or potential victims. Join a charity. Make that be your legacy. Not a long drawn out legal battle against powerful influencers that may not go anywhere.

11 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Just talking in general, damage remains no matter the abuser dies.

Any abuse case has to be closely examined.

And in the end I'd like to Say something. I think it's cruel we live in a world where somebody still thinks that if a man get abused, he's got to get over It cause he's a man. Pain Is not a woman issue and exclusive. Pain Is part of mankind. I see too many people defending abusers and laughing after victims. And then we ask ourselves why homophobia esists. So done with silly and sick situations. Take off and find your space. We should demonstrate more true support and love among each others. That's why I adore my dogs behaviours. True, more than silly human ones.

That's all! gun middle finger GIF

• Love 4

I only have one problem / question with this pursuit of Wade's, relevant to the comments in this thread. 

WHAT WILL MONEY DO TO CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED? ..... nothing.

Wade Robson was already paid for the documentary released a couple years back, his voice was heard by MILLIONS of people, and Jackson's reputation has been irrevocably destroyed over the past decade. Millions of people believe he was guilty of these allegations, among dozens of others, and no longer support his legacy.

For survivors of ***ual assault, healing is never an easy process, and I respect that. Sometimes validation, and the accused being brought to justice can provide relief.... and eventual long term healing. But at this point, Michael will never be brought to justice. He'll never have another day in court.

Michael Jackson is gone. To the points of several of the comments in this thread, he's been dead over a decade. There will be no proof at this point that will concretely uncover whether Michael was or wasn't guilty. At this point in time, these lawsuits serve no healing purpose, all they do is attack the estate that benefits his children and family. Wade is continuing to bring constant shame and pain to people who are potentially innocent in all of this (maybe the knew, maybe they didn't) and still haven't been able to let go of THEIR Michael, because these continuous lawsuits keep threatening his memory. I feel like Wade is no better than Michael if he's continuing to just bring shame and pain to his children and family.

Money won't change any of this... it'll just serve to line Wade's pockets. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I only have one problem / question with this pursuit of Wade's, relevant to the comments in this thread. 

Wade Robson was already paid for the documentary released a couple years back, his voice was heard by MILLIONS of people, and Jackson's reputation has been irrevocably destroyed over the past decade. Millions of people believe he was guilty of these allegations, among dozens of others, and no longer support his legacy.

For survivors of ***ual assault, healing is never an easy process, and I respect that. Sometimes validation, and the accused being brought to justice can provide relief.... and eventual long term healing. But at this point, Michael will never be brought to justice. He'll never have another day in court.

Michael Jackson is gone. To the points of several of the comments in this thread, he's been dead over a decade. There will be no proof at this point that will concretely uncover whether Michael was or wasn't guilty. At this point in time, these lawsuits serve no healing purpose, all they do is attack the estate that benefits his children and family. Wade is continuing to bring constant shame and pain to people who are potentially innocent in all of this (maybe the knew, maybe they didn't) and still haven't been able to let go of THEIR Michael, because these continuous lawsuits keep threatening his memory. I feel like Wade is no better than Michael if he's continuing to just bring shame and pain to his children and family.

I’m sure he’s mainly seeking some accountability. Also, money may not solve everything but if this event that allegedly occurred between Wade and Michael happened, it could have affected Wade’s mental state to a point where he wasn’t in a condition to work and make money.

21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Michael didn't like Britney, according To J. Randy Taraborrelli's tell all, he only wanted to Meet Justin Timberlake, but JT brought Britney with him, and his team had to coax Michael into meeting Britney spears, saying it would be rude to basically keep Britney his girlfriend, at the lobby while only talking to Justin Timberlake. 

That's not what the documentary states, and Wade explains Michael had a huge fascination with Britney's ***uality during the height of her career... 

1 hour ago, dr35 said:

Why does him wanting money from his abuser bother you? It’s natural to want revenge on someone who wronged you or STOLE something from you (like innocence). Why do people who facilitated and turned a blind eye to abuse get to keep all MJs money and live comfortably? Exhale is such a mess.

13 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

So with that said, Michael Jackson is 110% guilty. Courts are swayed by power - historically they don’t care about the underdog - x

Well, that's just not true. We know nothing 100%, not even 50%. We weren't there, the courts have a different opinion and everything your stating is just that, an opinion.

So I understand you have a very strong opinion about this, but repeating that he's guilty over and over again will not make it true.

We are outside observers, we know literally nothing about MJ's life, circumstances or the people in it. Documentaries created for the media and other people's anecdotal evidence is not fact and wouldn't be accepted in a court of law. So let the dead man be dead, all we're doing is beating a *dead* horse.

The only "fact" we know right now is that they threw out this man's case and they've thrown out countless others, beyond that it just guess-work and opinion. I don't care what happened 20 years ago, it's none of our business and really, what does it change? Nothing.

Let's celebrate the living and things happening in this decade, shall we?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Well, that's just not true. We know nothing 100%, not even 50%. We weren't there, the courts have a different opinion and everything your stating is just that, an opinion.

So I understand you have a very strong opinion about this, but repeating that he's guilty over and over again will not make it true.

We are outside observers, we know literally nothing about MJ's life, circumstances or the people in it. Documentaries created for the media and other people's anecdotal evidence is not fact and wouldn't be accepted in a court of law. So let the dead man be dead, all we're doing is beating a *dead* horse.

The only "fact" we know right now is that they threw out this man's case and they've thrown out countless others, beyond that it just guess-work and opinion. I don't care what happened 20 years ago, it's none of our business and really, what does it change? Nothing.

Let's celebrate the living and things happening in this decade, shall we?

With that logic one could say that There is no documented hard core evidence that people were killed in the Holocaust - maybe the bodies just wound up in those graves. Let’s not beat a dead horse and accuse Hit**r of genocide then? All those thousands of people who survived the camps and told their stories must just be after fortune and fame?

5 minutes ago, kfitz421 said:

With that logic one could say that There is no documented hard core evidence that people were killed in the Holocaust - maybe the bodies just wound up in those graves. Let’s not beat a dead horse and accuse Hit**r of genocide then? All those thousands of people who survived the camps and told their stories must just be after fortune and fame?

What? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: I don't understand the correlation.

Anyway, I'm just stating the facts of the matter. Nothing else.

On 4/27/2021 at 2:45 PM, kfitz421 said:

People don’t react right away because sometimes Trauma makes you freeze. He was a child and children are impressionable and they don’t always see that as abuse, especially when MJ tells them to be quiet or the will go to jail. The writing is so on the wall with this but MJ stans have serious denial issues they need to address because there is no way you can look at this situation with any ambiguity / with an opinion that these victims are lying. Too much of a coincidence that all these CHILDREN came forward and exposed this issue. And let’s be real - he dated these kids in the public eye and hid in plain sight. Disgusting.

Also, people sometimes lie to get somebody else’s money. 

1 hour ago, kfitz421 said:

And yet there were and still are people that have lied that they were in holocaust.

Money always causes corruption.

Whether it be burying the truth or extortion.

That said it's interesting that Wade keeps pushing this, after it being thrown out the first time one would think a liar would give up.

Then there's all the other allegations against Michael.

What kind of adult has sleepovers with children and sleeps in the same bed. 

I think a lot of people give Michael a free pass on that by claiming he never had a childhood. In that admission alone it's definitely a shady justification, where there should be none.

3 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

With all due respect, this is the stupidest, most self defeating comparison I've ever read :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Love 1

Good riddance!! It's all bull****!! 

For all the nay sayers... This Youtuber does a great synopsis of all the allegations and breaks it down! Mass media won't report this accurately, because god forbid Michael is put in a good light..

Just because he was different doesn't make him guilty!!

Wade and James just wanted $$$$$$$$ 

It's obvious!!

Let Michael Rest!!

#MichaelJacksonWasFramed

• Love 1
On 4/27/2021 at 1:42 PM, kfitz421 said:

There is no doubt that Michael Jackson committed these crimes against Wade and countless other children. This is not something to be celebrated. He is a f*d up human being who f*d up countless kids. Michael Jackson is a sicko 

Agreed. Not sure how people think a rich and lonely man like Michael spent his time hanging with kids for years, literally days, weeks and hours together. Playing hide and go seek? He wasn't their parent, he was raping and developing ***ual "relationships" with these kids. He's a sick pe**. I don't get the love for him. He made great music, was a talented performer, and that's the extent of it.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block