Michael Jackson's estate gets judge to toss out Wade Robson lawsuit

1 hour ago, kfitz421 said:

People don’t react right away because sometimes Trauma makes you freeze. He was a child and children are impressionable and they don’t always see that as abuse, especially when MJ tells them to be quiet or the will go to jail. The writing is so on the wall with this but MJ stans have serious denial issues they need to address because there is no way you can look at this situation with any ambiguity / with an opinion that these victims are lying. Too much of a coincidence that all these CHILDREN came forward and exposed this issue. And let’s be real - he dated these kids in the public eye and hid in plain sight. Disgusting.

He was an adult man when he went to court to testify against his supposed abuser and said nothing ever happened...he said this several times over the years... 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

And on another note, this is why male victims don't come out, they were raised differently than girls, not to be victims, or seem weak, but just let it slide or happen, I blame fathers for not addressing this with their sons, and this is why females will be more believed, cos society, made sure to implant in the mind of the public, that Male s** abuse victims aren't really a thing. 

Even SVU, touched this and it was a female probation officer, and many except Olivia didn't believe the victim at all. 

So there's really a huge difference females can be victims, but males aren't allowed, and that's why more are silent, cos they know nobody will believe them. 

• Love 2

He needs some therapy, because fighting Michael Jacksons estate isn't going to give him what hes looking for "Justice".

I hope he can move past it, get his life together with help from supports e.g. Therapy etc and create some epic looking dances again. I loved the stuff he choreographed for Britney!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7r2l4hm3b1thqgruzinsv

• Love 1
4 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

There is no doubt that Michael Jackson committed these crimes against Wade and countless other children.

I mean, obviously there is doubt; there's a reason why judges have repeatedly thrown out almost every single lawsuit against MJ that dealt with supposed sexual abuse, and the most notable one that did actually go to court failed. 

I'm tired of people going "MJ is 100% guilty!" when the courts say otherwise. In this case in particular, why should we take the side of the supposed victims who had years to come forward (especially during the 2005 trial) but kept their silence until recently? How does them having this extremely convenient change of heart and selective memory make them trustworthy?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I mean, obviously there is doubt; there's a reason why judges have repeatedly thrown out almost every single lawsuit against MJ that dealt with supposed sexual abuse, and the most notable one that did actually go to court failed. 

I'm tired of people going "MJ is 100% guilty!" when the courts say otherwise. In this case in particular, why should we take the side of the supposed victims who had years to come forward (especially during the 2005 trial) but kept their silence until recently? How does them having this extremely convenient change of heart and selective memory make them trustworthy?

Exactly! People are so biased against MJ due to decades of work of media that for financial gain were bashing MJ. But sadly the same people who almost worship Framing Britney Spears are blind when it comes to injustice that MJ faced. Same as in Britney's case media and some people(some even the same people in Britney's and MJ's cases )want general public believe specific agenda for their own gain. Jamie Spears and people behind him want you to believe that Britney is unwell so she needs CONservatorship because of money. Wade wants you to believe his claims just for money. During 2005 trial he was asking MJ to make his wedding at Neverland...in the middle of a child abuse case of his "abuser"was occupied with a wedding at his "abuser"villa were alleged abuse took place.

Come on people don't be so naive...

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Same. Personally, I believe his abuse claims but I'm also not sure it's something money can fix. I feel terrible for him for having gone through that though, it's beyond messed up.

I met him years ago at a concert and he seemed so sad and was drinking so much. It was a smaller venue and he was just chilling by the bar. I believe he had choreographed the show and that's prob why he showed up. 

I think when it comes to money, the trauma of the events can lead to depression, acting out, addiction, amongst other things, so I'd imagine that all those outcomes could effect your employment, or the cost for therapy, or the cost for rehab. It's a long process too. I mean different situation, but look at Demi Lovato. She's been working on her issues since she was 18 and still is going to therapy and relapsed multiple times but yet she's rich enough to pay for that all.

I don't know, that's my thinking; also for me, not only to get enough to pay for medical bills, but I would really want to hurt the assaulter the most. I know it's seems like revenge but I would ask for a lot of money, have his/her reputation ruined and would hope the assaulter also goes to prison. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I met him years ago at a concert and he seemed so sad and was drinking so much. It was a smaller venue and he was just chilling by the bar. I believe he had choreographed the show and that's prob why he showed up. 

I think when it comes to money, the trauma of the events can lead to depression, acting out, addiction, amongst other things, so I'd imagine that all those outcomes could effect your employment, or the cost for therapy, or the cost for rehab. It's a long process too. I mean different situation, but look at Demi Lovato. She's been working on her issues since she was 18 and still is going to therapy and relapsed multiple times but yet she's rich enough to pay for that all.

I don't know, that's my thinking; also for me, not only to get enough to pay for medical bills, but I would really want to hurt the assaulter the most. I know it's seems like revenge but I would ask for a lot of money, have his/her reputation ruined and would hope the assaulter also goes to prison. 

I hadn’t considered this but those are great points. Money can’t fix all of it but I suppose it can help in some ways. Compensating him is kind of the least his estate can do for him at this point, so they should. Even a small fraction of his fortune would be life changing for Wade. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I hadn’t considered this but those are great points. Money can’t fix all of it but I suppose it can help in some ways. Compensating him is kind of the least his estate can do for him at this point, so they should. Even a small fraction of his fortune would be life changing for Wade. 

Then he should settle out of court, honestly. 

The estate will keep winning, cos legally they aren't responsible for what happened to him. 

The estate is probably worth a billion, his Music still gets streamed, pay him 50 Million, make him sign an iron clad NDA or the deal is off. 

I recently rewatched the documentary and was just amazed at all the details that both men shared about the abuse. I mean, how could them make all that up? 
I hope that one day (even after death) we get confirmation on all these questions regarding crimes and conspiracies. I have so many questions damn it!!! Lol 

• Like 4

Also keep in mind historically that when a non rich and powerful person accused a rich and powerful person of some sort of crime or trauma - public doubt always is thrown on the victim and not the accused. Normal people just assume that these people want attention and money, and I think that says a lot of the sad outlook people like that have on life. So with that said, Michael Jackson is 110% guilty. Courts are swayed by power - historically they don’t care about the underdog - x

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Michael didn't like Britney, according To J. Randy Taraborrelli's tell all, he only wanted to Meet Justin Timberlake, but JT brought Britney with him, and his team had to coax Michael into meeting Britney spears, saying it would be rude to basically keep Britney his girlfriend, at the lobby while only talking to Justin Timberlake. 

But then again, in the late 90s, he was obsessed with her. And in the end, Britney ended up performing with him and they become mutual friends. So IDK which perspective is more believable.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block