Michael Jackson's estate gets judge to toss out Wade Robson lawsuit

Michael Jackson's estate got another temporary victory, they were able to get the judge to toss Wade Robson's abuse lawsuit, the judge agreed that both MJJ Productions, and The estate of Michael Jackson are not legally responsible, for what allegedly happened when Michael Jackson was alive..

But that's not stopping Wade, they are already appealing and asking for a judge and a jury with no bias to siding with Michael Jackson, he said both times his clients case was tossed out was due to being super fans of the artist. 

If we keep getting denied a fair trial, we'll go up to the California supreme court, this has to be done to make sure children aren't taken advantage of, like Wade was, when he was taken from his family in Australia..wade-mj.jpg.0b5e7404433d475711d1936cd2453e75.jpg

Robson's rep said he "has spent the last eight years pursuing frivolous claims in different lawsuits against Michael Jackson's estate and companies associated with it. Robson has taken nearly three dozen depositions and inspected and presented hundreds of thousands of documents trying to prove his claims, yet a Judge has once again ruled that Robson's claims have no merit whatsoever, that no trial is necessary, and that his latest case is dismissed."

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Your alledged abuser died too young due an overdose. What more do you want? You're still alive, be happy to live and continue living instead of hanging on to the past. He's wasting his life by a desperate attempt to get "justice" from a man who's dead.

Just talking in general, damage remains no matter the abuser dies.

Any abuse case has to be closely examined.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Your alledged abuser died too young due an overdose. What more do you want? You're still alive, be happy to live and continue living instead of hanging on to the past. He's wasting his life by a desperate attempt to get "justice" from a man who's dead.

Not saying MJ was really a ped****e, I’m a huge fan of the guy, and also not saying I believe Wade. But just getting over something like that is not easy. Some people suffer their whole lives due to the trauma. Hell, people take their own lives because of it 20-30 years later after the incident. So it’s not about hanging on to the past. It’s trying to deal with a trauma that keeps you from moving forward.

• Like 2

I don't think any of the negative comments blaming Wade here are helpful, and let's take a step back and try to see what's the bigger picture here.

What is Wade's MO? Is it money? Or is it justice for what happened?

I 100% believe in all of the alleged claims about Jackson, especially after the documentary. However, Wade had his time to come clean, and he didn't. People can argue he was still being manipulated at that time and couldn't come to terms with it - I agree with this as well. However, it can't be discounted that he already went on trial and said none of that happened to him, so it is going to make it more difficult for him. 

If he's chasing money, it's a losing battle. But if he just wants this to keep going and get justice, I say more power to him. I don't really think he needs the money, although maybe he does, his career seems to have disappeared after the DWAD (or maybe only because I knew him due to Britney). 

He has accomplished a lot in terms of getting the truth out, and I think the Netflix documentary should be a huge success for him. I just don't know if chasing this machine of a huge brand is actually worth everything he is going through to do it. 

And nobody on here should even comment about what Wade was "chasing" as a young child - if you watch the documentary it's clear they were not money hungry and this was a very long, coerced, manipulation that set in over many years... He wasn't chasing money. He was a talented kid. He was garnering international attention. His biggest idol wanted to help him and his parents let that happen. It can be dissected in many ways but most people would have done the same thing. It's very easy to say, "Oh well his parents should've known better". Come on. If you have MJ, who at the time is the biggest celeb in the world, telling you your child is talented and he can help him, I'm sure 90% of parents would've chosen the same path. 

It would be interesting to hear Britney's thoughts on the whole matter... Did he ever say anything to Britney? They were allegedly sleeping together so... So much tea to uncover. MJ was also a huge inspiration for Britney... Or do you think she knew what had happened in the past when she gave him that cake? I hope one day she writes a book that blows Jessica Simpson's out of the water, lol... 

• Like 5

I’m disappointed, but from a legal standpoint it’s the right decision. Not only his business can’t be sued for something Michael allegedly did personally, but also the statute of limitations has already passed for a long time.

Edit: Apparently California changed their statute of limitations law, I didn’t know that. 

It’s sad though because if Wade is telling the truth, I want him to have some kind of justice. But it doesn’t feel right with Michael not being here to defend himself.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m disappointed, but from a legal standpoint it’s the right decision. Not only his business can’t be sued for something Michael allegedly did personally, but also the statute of limitations has already passed for a long time.

Edit: Apparently California changed their statute of limitations law, I didn’t know that. 

It’s sad though because if Wade is telling the truth, I want him to have some kind of justice. But it doesn’t feel right with Michael not being here to defend himself.

But also, there is something called Double Jeopardy, and I think it's going to apply here, which will legally stop Wade Wade Robson. 

28 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I don't think any of the negative comments blaming Wade here are helpful, and let's take a step back and try to see what's the bigger picture here.

What is Wade's MO? Is it money? Or is it justice for what happened?

I 100% believe in all of the alleged claims about Jackson, especially after the documentary. However, Wade had his time to come clean, and he didn't. People can argue he was still being manipulated at that time and couldn't come to terms with it - I agree with this as well. However, it can't be discounted that he already went on trial and said none of that happened to him, so it is going to make it more difficult for him. 

If he's chasing money, it's a losing battle. But if he just wants this to keep going and get justice, I say more power to him. I don't really think he needs the money, although maybe he does, his career seems to have disappeared after the DWAD (or maybe only because I knew him due to Britney). 

He has accomplished a lot in terms of getting the truth out, and I think the Netflix documentary should be a huge success for him. I just don't know if chasing this machine of a huge brand is actually worth everything he is going through to do it. 

And nobody on here should even comment about what Wade was "chasing" as a young child - if you watch the documentary it's clear they were not money hungry and this was a very long, coerced, manipulation that set in over many years... He wasn't chasing money. He was a talented kid. He was garnering international attention. His biggest idol wanted to help him and his parents let that happen. It can be dissected in many ways but most people would have done the same thing. It's very easy to say, "Oh well his parents should've known better". Come on. If you have MJ, who at the time is the biggest celeb in the world, telling you your child is talented and he can help him, I'm sure 90% of parents would've chosen the same path. 

It would be interesting to hear Britney's thoughts on the whole matter... Did he ever say anything to Britney? They were allegedly sleeping together so... So much tea to uncover. MJ was also a huge inspiration for Britney... Or do you think she knew what had happened in the past when she gave him that cake? I hope one day she writes a book that blows Jessica Simpson's out of the water, lol... 

Michael didn't like Britney, according To J. Randy Taraborrelli's tell all, he only wanted to Meet Justin Timberlake, but JT brought Britney with him, and his team had to coax Michael into meeting Britney spears, saying it would be rude to basically keep Britney his girlfriend, at the lobby while only talking to Justin Timberlake. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block