"Play This Twice" by JoJo leaks 11 years later

48 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

This is a song she introduced as the lead single of the first incarnation of Jumping Trains (if I recall well because there were many songs introduced as lead single). She only performed it live like once 11 years ago and it finally leaked just yesterday. JoJo diehard fans have like over 70 unreleased songs. It’s crazy they keep appearing out of nowhere every year. This one was very anticipated but there are many better ones that still haven’t leaked yet. Britney and JoJo are goldmines of hidden bops, and JoJo has like 4 shelved albums so it’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks for the info! Happy for the JoJo fans! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

No issues at all, her voice was impeccable! I don’t think she’ll ever totally leave these songs behind tbh- her fan base has rallied so hard for Jumping Trains. It’s always gonna hold a special place in her heart, and that’s how she’ll always be able to tell her real fans apart lol. The day ones. ❤️💋 I really believe we will get more, but that’s just wishful thinking for now. 

I remember she kept having hard times here and there with her voice since 2016, idk if it was caused by allergies or sth else. She even tried to sing Limbo during this tour but had to stop because it was too challenging and she wasn’t in her best time vocally. So I’m glad she pulled through that day, and if you got to meet her personally that’s just so cool (I think she did m&gs but I don’t remember). I hope you’re right! I’d love if she could release these albums officially one day. I’m fine with fanmade albums but I want to support her :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Content Curators
24 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Which ones are the other two if you don’t mind me asking :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Did you try her albums/mixtapes and you didn’t like them or you’re just unfamiliar with her?

Too Little Too Late and Get Out, someone shared her music here a while ago but that was pretty much all I liked from her :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

That one leaked a few months ago!! In amazing quality in fact. I think I downloaded and saved it somewhere on my computer :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  It was such a great pop era we were robbed of. R&B masterpieces like Demonstrate, epic pop rock jams like Disaster... She was coming for blood!!

OMG WHAT?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I watched a preview somewhere on Youtube, but didn’t know the whole video leaked. If you ever find it, plz send it to me. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Disaster could’ve been a smash hit had it been promoted properly. The music video made for the remix is so much better than the OG one. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She truly was coming for all those wigs. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I remember she kept having hard times here and there with her voice since 2016, idk if it was caused by allergies or sth else. She even tried to sing Limbo during this tour but had to stop because it was too challenging and she wasn’t in her best time vocally. So I’m glad she pulled through that day, and if you got to meet her personally that’s just so cool (I think she did m&gs but I don’t remember). I hope you’re right! I’d love if she could release these albums officially one day. I’m fine with fanmade albums but I want to support her :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I did get to meet her! She’s really sweet 😁 I’ve actually seen her live more than once and she didn’t have vocal issues either time... so I’m really not sure what you’re referring to- hopefully that was a rare occasion because every time I hear her live vocals I’m slayed. I do hope that we get official versions of everything though. Re-recording her first albums was just the first step. ❤️ I have to say I also love how she has worked with Kim Petras, and I also loved her openers Keisha Renee and Malia Civetz, the latter has released some good stuff recently and the beat from her song broke boy was recently in a T-Mobile commercial. That’s just a side note tho lol sorry for the detour. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I was riding and standing for her so hard until she released her last two official albums and they were such disappointments. A few good songs but nothing stand out. Also although she can still definitely sing, something about the quality of her voice diminished. It’s so nasally now.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Do you think her voice got nasally after her mixtapes? Cuz I did find there to be a slight difference between her voice this time around on her re recorded versions of the first two records 

I don’t find that to be the case w her studio albums tho

i do find there to be a difference between Agape and Mad love, but I just can’t pinpoint what it is that’s different 

4 hours ago, tngoumymeny said:

Elsewhere did leak! =)

unless this isn’t the official version??

This is the first minute of the song on loop and the last 40 seconds must be the last chorus. But whoever did this fanmade version is amazing!! The transitions are so smooth, I had been listening a terrible version compared to this. Thank you for sharing!!! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

She sings new parts here:

4 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I was riding and standing for her so hard until she released her last two official albums and they were such disappointments. A few good songs but nothing stand out. Also although she can still definitely sing, something about the quality of her voice diminished. It’s so nasally now.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I don’t think they were disappointments. Maybe Mad Love, compared to her mixtapes sure. Her label was giving her a hard time with the creative direction of it and still it has great songs like High Heels, Like This, Clovers, Rise Up and Mad Love. Good to Know was amazing to me! Hopefully you’ll like the next one tho.
Yes, I think her voice was better than ever during 2014/2015 and then something happened. Probably health issues. Maybe she had a harder time with depression which usually makes her turn to alcohol, due to the passing of her father. But that’s just me speculating. She’s in a much better place now.

2 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

I did get to meet her! She’s really sweet 😁 I’ve actually seen her live more than once and she didn’t have vocal issues either time... so I’m really not sure what you’re referring to- hopefully that was a rare occasion because every time I hear her live vocals I’m slayed. I do hope that we get official versions of everything though. Re-recording her first albums was just the first step. ❤️ I have to say I also love how she has worked with Kim Petras, and I also loved her openers Keisha Renee and Malia Civetz, the latter has released some good stuff recently and the beat from her song broke boy was recently in a T-Mobile commercial. That’s just a side note tho lol sorry for the detour. 

Just read JoJo fans talking about it again on Youtube comments: She had bad allergies, I think it’s a seasonal one. But since she switched up her diet she’s been noticing how it helped her voice and health :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Also laryngitis was pretty bad during this tour. Just listened her again struggling singing Limbo on YouTube but she was such a pro carrying on... So you were def lucky!! I would be blown away too even during her worst days ngl. I’m so conflicted with Kim Petras. She’s talented and beautiful but you know... Last time I checked she was still working with that man. I’ll check these openers up!! I only remember Stanaj from ML Tour :clownery_makeup_meme: Hope you got to see him, he has a great voice as well.

2 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Do you think her voice got nasally after her mixtapes? Cuz I did find there to be a slight difference between her voice this time around on her re recorded versions of the first two records 

I don’t find that to be the case w her studio albums tho

i do find there to be a difference between Agape and Mad love, but I just can’t pinpoint what it is that’s different 

I think the nasal thing started with Mad Love too... Because I remember that during her Tringle her voice was at her best. But now I’m used to it, she can still blow. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

On 4/27/2021 at 9:54 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

I thought Mad Love had some really great tracks on it! Her last album though was super disappointing, I only liked the first single! Her Christmas album from last year is decent though! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block