Joe Alwyn, Taylor Taylor swift's boyfriend is a Grammy award winner thanks to his songwriting credits on folklore

Joe Alwyn, boyfriend to Taylor swift is now a Grammy winner thanks to his work on the critically acclaimed "folklore". 

He's also written songs, under the name Willam Bowery, which Taylor swift admitted in her Disney+ original concert documentary, that Joe is William Bowery, several writing credits. 

Which unlike Calvin, her ex, Taylor was more upfront about it, and not try to hide it or deny it, like Calvin did. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I haven’t seen any of his movies, is he a good actor? Could he get an award for his acting ever?

from REDDIT: 

Why is Joe Alwyn not a A list actor?

1. He’s boring. He has no public persona that makes him marketable in any sort of way. When he talks he looks bored and his voice is barely audible. He’s the equivalent of a white crayon.

2. My personal theory is that , with the contract that comes with being Taylor Swift’s beard, he isn’t allowed to bring any sort of attention to himself. By this I mean : Taylor’s team controls his social media, so he can’t go on live, post whatever pics, etc. He is specifically instructed to not reference TS in any interviews. This is the case specifically to keep their relationship on the low and “private”.

3. Being an A + lister’s boyfriend won’t guarantee someone A list roles. Back to point 1, you have to have a marketable image. Joe’s acting isn’t that special, either.

ROTTEN TOMETOS  

Highest Rated:  93% The Favourite (2018)

Lowest Rated:  44% Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk (2016)

PROS AUDIANCE     BOX OFFICE YEAR
 73%  97% Harriet Gideon (Character) $43M 2019
 81%  74% Boy Erased Henry (Character) $6.7M 2018
 93%  69% The Favourite Masham (Character) $34.2M 2018
 60%  64% Operation Finale Klaus Eichmann (Character) $17.6M 2018
 75%  51% The Sense of an Ending Adrian Finn (Character) $1.2M 2017
 44%  41% Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk Billy (Character) $1.7M 2016
 62%  41% Mary Queen of Scots Robert Dudley (Character) $16.4M 2018

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block