Important Message to Jordan Miller & mods

Please, before some of you respond to this thread - read my whole post. I noticed that people on BreatheHeavy have a tendency not to read the whole thing which leads to drama and misunderstandings.

I find this situation serious, sad, painful and trust me, I’m not happy with making it.

On Saturday I got 3 warning points from our lovely @Jordan Miller for standing up for myself when some person made extremely fake, hurtful and harmful allegations against me that I ‘’fat-shamed’’, ‘’sent death treats’’, ‘’bullied’’ someone. This person totally made this up. The thread wasn’t even about it at all. I had a right to react with anger so I typed this as an answer to this known-problematic person:

What the F CK are you talking about? I've literally NEVER NEVER NEVER in my life bullied, fat-shamed, sent death threats to ANYONE. NEVER, B TCH, IN MY WHOLE F CKING LIFE. You are so f cking fake and sick saying fake sh t like that and it's just another thread confirming it that there's something wrong with u

Okay, we can argue if that deserves warning points or not. I think Jordan should give warning points to the person that made up these fake allegations about me as well. The next thing that happened is totally absurd. So yesterday I got 3 warning points from @Urbanney for calling someone ‘’a weird human’’. So freaking unfair. When you get warning points for something that freaking dumb, it’s a normal reaction to be angry. So on our Discord I typed this:

(I sent a screenshot)

I literally got another ban for this freaking post. Wow. Urbanney can kiss my a s. @Jordan Miller Your forum really sucks, these mods suck. This is INSANE. Wish you all the best but I'm leaving this whole paradox. Things people say on Twitter about Exhale are clearly true, now I can see that. I'm clearly not welcomed here so I'm leaving the whole community, I've had enough of this bull****. @ChromaticaGlory thanks for being the sweetest to me all the time, love ya gurl, I'll miss ya. Bye.

Words I used are obviously not the nicest as you can see. In another world I wouldn’t even post it here being afraid of taking responsibility for that but I’m not like that at all. Do I still mean everything I typed? Yes. Would I type this on Exhale? No. This Urbanney girl I’ve never heard of before probably didn’t see that cause I don’t think she/he uses Discord but I’m pretty sure you are going to give me tons of warning points for this one sentence about you. But I honestly don’t look forward to typing here posts that much anymore so do what you have to I guess but first, read my whole post.

Anyways Jordan read my message and he responded:

Wow

You weren't banned.

Your posting is restricted until tomorrow. If you'd like to discuss this further feel free to message me privately versus the main channel. In a nutshell, your posts have not been kind or cool towards others. The contrary. If you fail to see that I'm sorry. I want Exhale to be more elevated than other pockets on the Internet. If you or anyone isn't down for that then I'm sorry

Here is my long response to him:

First of all, not being able to post anything is literally like banning. You basically typed here in a nice way that you are gonna censor everything that is negative and ‘’If someone doesn’t like it, then leave’’. This is absurd. And it doesn’t make sense at all seeing your actions. You can’t censor everything that is mean or negative and you don’t have to. It’s impossible and trust me being ‘’too nice’’ like you try to be, can be as harmful as being mean. There’s good in bad things and there’s bad in good things. That’s harmony and things will always be that way if you like it or not. This sounds kinda stupid but harmony is needed everywhere, even on Breatheheavy, you are destorying your site trying to censor everything that is ‘’mean’’. C’mon, calling someone ‘’a weird person’’ is that mean? After he talked **** about me? Isn't it so dumb to get warning points on Exhale because of calling someone a b tch or using words like ''f cking'' and even ''you are fake and dumb''? I got warning points from you three times and from Urbanney two times for dumb **** like that. FOR CALLING SOMEONE WEIRD AND SAYING THAT ED SHEEREN SHOULD LEAVE EARTH (like go to another planet). And it's not even the full word when it comes to ''b-tch'', it's censored. People use words like ''*****'' all the freaking time. Britney uses it in her songs all the time, why won't you ban us from posting her songs like Gimme More, Work *****, Scream & Shout on Breatheheavy? Someone offended me, made fake allegations against me and I can’t even express my anger through calling them ''a b tch''? This is hate speech? Girl... it doesn't affect anyone. Hate speech would be if I were racist, homophobic etc. And don’t try to act like you are innocent, Jordan. I’ve heard a lot of stuff about you even If I’m like only five months here, sorry if this hurts you but I’m trying to make this statement important to you and it’s part of my examples why you and some of your mods are hypocrites. Weren’t you the one making a thread about Britney being a racist because of doing ‘’I’m A Slave 4 U’’? This isn’t problematic? You have a lot of drama behind you. But you are the one being the nicest and judging me because of being ‘’problematic’’, right? And your mods share the same thing. You are not fair. I have nothing but love for Slayer but it’s so surprising that he made tons of disgusting comments about Demi Lovato and her health but he banned someone for two mean, not that harmful words about her. You typed: ‘’I want Exhale to be more elevated than other pockets on the Internet’’. Well, sure, you do. I can see that clearly. How do you even choose mods? Like ‘’Hi, I like you, do you wanna be a mod?’’. Congrats. I know for sure I’m not the only one being a victim of this system. I’ve seen people leaving Breatheheavy because of this, I shared private messages with people about it, I’ve seen people being mad about this in posts. And you think maybe like only 10 people have a problem with that? No. Much more. They just don’t speak up. It’s your site and it’s YOUR job to make everything work right. Instead of this you just ignore problematic things like that and you are like Mariah in that meme ‘’Oh, really? That sucks… That’s… yyy… eee... I mean...’’. Don’t forget that Breatheheavy at the end of the day exists only because of us, its users. And here’s the funniest part: As you want so bad to remove all negativity from Breatheheavy - you don’t even delete these posts with ‘’harmful’’ content. You just give warning points and leave. So what about this explanation you keep using, something that your site is linked to Google and we can’t use here words like ‘’b tch’’ because it’s against Google policy? Well we clearly can do that cause you don’t even delete these posts. So what’s the point? I’m so confused. Another example of your hypocrisy. You just don’t like people and decide to give them warning points and you find minimal bad things in people’s posts as an excuse, right? Please, just admit it. I’m pretty sure you’d ignore my ‘’problematic’’ comment typed by the person you like. By your mods. Guess what, you’re not the nicest person on Earth you try to be so bad. I wouldn’t be surprised if you just ignored this message and gave me a ban on Exhale because ‘’It’s problematic to you’’. I literally made a thread like that before after you banned me for like 3 days because of calling someone ‘’a b tch’’ and you literally just decided to ignore it. I know you saw it cause you responded there with an off topic post. It seems like you are just this kind of person not facing problems that other people report to you. Do you even care about your site’s users? And ‘’I’m sorry’’ for saying what I feel. Putting ‘’sorry’’ everywhere doesn’t make you a good person, Jordan. It’s your site while I can just leave and never come back. But I still wish we had a better relationship. You think it feels good to me typing this message? Someone had to finally do that. I don't wanna hurt anybody, I don’t want anyone to feel bad because of me but sometimes you just have to be honest as hell. Sometimes we have to say what hurts us. And your disregard gives me no choice. And I think I’m doing the right thing here. I hope other people will share here their similar stories cause I know there’s tons of it. Watch more people stop posting on Breatheheavy as you and your mods want them so bad to do that, watch more people being mad about this, watch #BreatheHeavyIsOverParty trending on Twitter one day. You are not invisible, people watch you. Take responsibility for your actions and your mods. You choose your future. Good luck with that. I honestly don’t think you are a bad person, I still like you and respect you despite everything. I care about Breatheheavy becoming a better place and that’s why you read this message now. And trust me, I feel horrible thinking about the possibility that this thread will make you and other mods feel sad or angry. But I just feel the need to spit it out. I’m not innocent obviously. People that talk **** about me make me angry and it’s a normal human reaction. I admit I’m not the nicest person ever. And being ‘’mean’’ is part of my weird humor as well, there’s a lot of things I don’t mean seriously. I just try to be funny I guess. But I literally got banned for the dumbest **** ever. I’m not playing a victim here but I know I didn’t deserve most of it while other people got away with this. Only because you like them? We shouldn’t fight between each other inside Britney’s fandom as we have other enemies outside.

I want to make something clear. I’ve had situations like that only with Jordan - 3 times for words like ‘’b tch’’ and Urbanney - 2 times for basically nothing. This post is calling out only them from my point of view. But I want all mods to read this. This whole situation already taught me that nowadays I shouldn’t share my honest opinions about anything cause people will always try to destroy me. And it seems I shouldn’t even stand up for myself when someone talks **** about me.

• Love 1
  1. The "weird human" comment got reported by another user, and I agreed with the report that the comment was disrespectful. 
  2. You said Ed Sheeran "should leave this planet." It's 2021. Are we still telling people the equivalent of "you should go die?" Celebrities are human too.
  3. So, you're saying that Jordan, myself, and another user (the one who reported your "weird human" comment) all thought it was appropriate to give you warning points, and yet, you still thought to yourself, "I'm the one who's right?"

The rules are clearly laid out with example and are available for you to read at anytime. As @danny1994 said:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

When you use this forum, you agree to the rules.

You made three separate posts that broke the rules AND three separate people thought you broke the rules. And, 24 hours later, you're still here able to post freely as if none of those posts or warning points ever happened, and you're still complaining?

• Love 4

I say all of this respectfully, but I've said this a million times if anyone has any issues raise it privately, making a thread like this does not help you at all and just makes it seem like you are purposely trying to cause drama.

You could have easily sent this message by DM.

Saying things like mods should 'kiss your ***' is hardly appropriate either, you expect to be taken seriously when you talk like that? 

These WPs expire after 24-48hrs, you're going on like you were suspended for a long period of time.

If this was any other forum you'd have received WPs that last for a period of 3-6 months.

I believe I know who you're talking about who you may have argued with and i've also told them to refrain from name calling as that is not acceptable and i've seen they've also received WPs for their comments. I suggest if you are having issues with certain users please add them to your ignore list.

I think you'd enjoy this place more if you added users you find that you get into arguments with to the ignore list.

@Urbanney and @Jordan Miller are usually extremely fair with their warnings and don't just go on a warning spree - i'd also like to remind you that WP's are also given after receiving reports from other members of Exhale. It is not like the mods decide to randomly award someone WP's, most of the time they are awarded after comments have reported by other members of Exhale.

I'd suggest creating a private DM and discussing this.

I'd like to hope this can be resolved and you stay on Exhale and have a better experience. I genuinely believe this could easily be resolved by adding that user to your ignore list, if they cause you to get into these predicaments.

• Love 1
  • Like 1