4 hours ago, remixedbynick said:

getback.jpg.b436a133a87f8a9f8fcd9ae8c1c1ad26.jpgGet Back might actually be my favorite track from Blackout. Danja made such a fun song and I've always wanted to remix it. I came up with something that's a hybrid between Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Paula Abdul to fit the energy already present in the song.

Now pretty please do Liar in a 80s-90s game version! 

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This is way better than the original but I’m still not in love with the song! I absolutely hate Get Back it’s one of my least favorite songs she’s ever done and in my opinion one of the worst songs she’s ever released. 

Omg I fû¢king love Get Back!!!

Its definitely one of my absolute faves! It’s also really good as the first song when going for a run. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, remixedbynick said:

getback.jpg.b436a133a87f8a9f8fcd9ae8c1c1ad26.jpgGet Back might actually be my favorite track from Blackout. Danja made such a fun song and I've always wanted to remix it. I came up with something that's a hybrid between Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Paula Abdul to fit the energy already present in the song.

I’m getting the Cold Hearted Snake vibes. ;)

Sounds perfect as usual. 

• Love 1