7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Hell naw, this song needs a hip hop beat. Her second verse is too fire for a beat like this 

That is also a great idea.

2 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

I love Get Back. It's so catchy.

Right?

Just now, jordeezy said:

U work hard! Truly the Taylor Swift of Breatheheavy 

Lmao

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This is way better than the original but I’m still not in love with the song! I absolutely hate Get Back it’s one of my least favorite songs she’s ever done and in my opinion one of the worst songs she’s ever released. 

Really? How do you compare this song to the full bj album?

5 minutes ago, remixedbynick said:

Haha thanks! What don't you like about the original?

idk :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I just don't like how it sounds overall, like, the instrumental, and also the repetitiveness of the lyrics. 

Repetitiveness can sound great when done properly, like Womanizer for example, but Get Back just results kind of annoying to me. The verses don't sound very good either, like very cheap kind of rhymes. The pre-chorus is probably the best part and what saves it for me, and maybe the bridge. The distorted voice part is the WORST, I'm always like :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

So I will skip it most of the times, I only get to listen to it when I'm in the shower hearing all of her songs on shuffle and it comes up and I can't change it lol 

• Love 1