BTS release new sizzling music video for "Butter (Hotter Remix)"

• Content Curators

The remix won't count towards the song's first tracking week on Billboard Hot 100.

rsz_screen_shot_2021-05-18_at_44743_pm.thumb.jpg.9f538b3fc517709c087d2d19ef757784.jpgBTS' new English-language single "Butter" is officially out! It's aimed at international markets, like "Dynamite" was :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

This slaps so much harder than "Dynamite" OMG!!!:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Edited by Invitation
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

I hope it is not something like Dynamite, i prefer much more songs like Black Swan.

Twitter is already jokingly saying how bad BTS triggering lactose intolerant people with this title, HAHAH i cannot:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

I know what you're talking about. I like Boy With Luv a lot but Dynamite is just OK.

I think Butter will be a cheesy song, so let's just hope their next album won't be like that. 'Life Goes On' was a pretty good song.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mexwero said:

I’m gonna predict the song will have lyrics something in the line of: “You make my heart melt like butter.” I hope not because it will be too cheesy. 🤣 But can’t wait for this comeback! 

If it's anything like Dynamite then I'm sure the lyrics will be cheese AF but imo there's something about their sweet little korean voices that can pull off cheese better than most. It's kind of indearing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
35 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Can they please just disappear for a year? Watching them release new songs every few months is exhausting.

I imagine that the lyrics will be as contrived as Dynamite's, and then their fans will somehow be shocked when they don't win a Grammy. Again. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

They're not gonna disappear because they have limited time left. They will soon have to disappear for 2 years to join the military. The company is gonna milk them before that happens.

FVzXNWu.gif

Edited by Invitation
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block