How you would place/rate Rita Ora?

Hi,

I was wondering where would place Rita Ora, is she a musician, if so, could she be labelled as successful? She does not strike me as the sales machine, nor streaming machine, nor critics baby, and fan favourite? not sure if she has a sizeable fanbase.

Then she tried the acting department with 50 Shades of Grey franchise/Pokemon Detective Pikachu, but that didn't go far.

Then she did some hosting and TV gigs, and this is also not something that you would call her massive achievement. She has done her share as a judge in Masked Singer UK and The X factor and the Voice UK/Australia.

For fellow artists in her range (2 albums released) she seems to be stuck, and not really taking off much. Is it all related to some recording company drama? I remember she had some big issue between her first (2012) and second album (2018). 

What you think?

rita-ora-rate.jpg.381322f20ca84c92730764e0d8b5dfb7.jpg

• Love 1
5 hours ago, jonjon2000 said:

Hi,

I was wondering where would place Rita Ora, is she a musician, if so, could she be labelled as successful? She does not strike me as the sales machine, nor streaming machine, nor critics baby, and fan favourite? not sure if she has a sizeable fanbase.

Then she tried the acting department with 50 Shades of Grey franchise/Pokemon Detective Pikachu, but that didn't go far.

Then she did some hosting and TV gigs, and this is also not something that you would call her massive achievement. She has done her share as a judge in Masked Singer UK and The X factor and the Voice UK/Australia.

For fellow artists in her range (2 albums released) she seems to be stuck, and not really taking off much. Is it all related to some recording company drama? I remember she had some big issue between her first (2012) and second album (2018). 

What you think?

rita-ora-rate.jpg.381322f20ca84c92730764e0d8b5dfb7.jpg

She was “international popstar to be”. After some success in Europe with her debut album she made some bad decisions in her personal life + wrong manager + she wanted to do everything before being successful. The result of the equation is what she got now, but I personally like some songs from her and I think she still having some success in UK.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block