A new picture from the wedding Britney attended

I like it, I do think Britney probably stole the show, in the videos if you look in the background you catch a couple of people trying not to stare but they are looking. I honestly ouldn't want to go to a wedding with someone of her status there, it wouldn't be fun because everyone will focus on her and talk about her the whole time. If I am at a wedding, I'm drinking, dancing, eating, possibly *******, I don't care what celebrities there. If they are trying to **** maybe other than that go to a A-list wedding. Not hating on Britney though.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like we've seen her dress before in some of her fashion shows or something. Not saying it as a bad thing, is just that every time I see a picture from this event I can't help but think that I've seen that dress before :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Idk if its the same dress

• Like 3

i know she has a banging body but when will she ditch these ultra short dresses that can pass for shirts and wear something more fashionable  like that other girl... just cant take my eyes off her she is so beautifull and just imagine our brit in that dress i would die literally :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

To the people complaining britney is under dressed compared to Sam and the other girl...

For one, Sam is best man, I fully expect him to be dressed up fancier than majority of guests, brit was just his plus one, no need for her to be fully decked out

We don't know the other girl but she could be a bridesmaid. Considering the other guy (who I assume is her date) is also more casually dressed it may be that just the actual wedding party is more formal which is what I've seen at most weddings I've been to

I think she looks great and I hope she had the time of her life. Weddings are a joyous occasion and I'm so happy she was able to get out and enjoy herself

Let alone her situation, I think we can all agree it would be nice to have a reason to dress up and celebrate after the past year

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

To the people complaining britney is under dressed compared to Sam and the other girl...

For one, Sam is best man, I fully expect him to be dressed up fancier than majority of guests, brit was just his plus one, no need for her to be fully decked out

We don't know the other girl but she could be a bridesmaid. Considering the other guy (who I assume is her date) is also more casually dressed it may be that just the actual wedding party is more formal which is what I've seen at most weddings I've been to

I think she looks great and I hope she had the time of her life. Weddings are a joyous occasion and I'm so happy she was able to get out and enjoy herself

Let alone her situation, I think we can all agree it would be nice to have a reason to dress up and celebrate after the past year

i agree with the last part but the first sorry no...

but maybe we are all diferent, diferent cultures and all but where i am from even if the guy is the best man his date (wife girlfirend) is dressed up head to toe just to be on pair with him to match him

and the oposite if the girl is bridesmaid (we usually dont have that here but nevertheless) her plus one is also dressed to be on pair with her...

and again i am not saying brit looks bad i just think she has so much more potential than wearing these thight mini dresses she likes so much

i am happy to see her smiling and having fun with sam

30 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

i agree with the last part but the first sorry no...

but maybe we are all diferent, diferent cultures and all but where i am from even if the guy is the best man his date (wife girlfirend) is dressed up head to toe just to be on pair with him to match him

and the oposite if the girl is bridesmaid (we usually dont have that here but nevertheless) her plus one is also dressed to be on pair with her...

and again i am not saying brit looks bad i just think she has so much more potential than wearing these thight mini dresses she likes so much

i am happy to see her smiling and having fun with sam

Different cultures for sure play a role here I'm sure

I'm getting married in July and while my sister is maid of honour, her bf is not in the wedding party and I absolutely do not expect him to wear a full suit more likely just a nice button up shirt and a pair of khakis or something. In fact I'd almost borderline be annoyed if he was equally as dressed up as the rest of the wedding party because I want it to be clear who is party and who is a guest

but again different people, different places, different themes

weddings vary so much as it is

Plus maybe she thought if she did dress up it would cast too much attention on her when the attention should be on the bride and its probably difficult to deflect the attention just by being britney spears as it is 

• Love 1