17 years ago, the 'Brave New Girl' movie, executive produced by Britney, premiered in 2004 (April 25)

1322-Brave-New-Girl.jpg

On April 25, 2004, the TV film Brave New Girl premiered on ABC Family. It was executive produced by Britney Spears and her mother Lynne, as well as Larry Rudolph, with additional production by John Calvert, Stefani Deoul and Robert Lee.

Named after the 2003's In the Zone fan favorite track, Brave New Girl is the movie adaptation of Britney and Lynne's novel A Mother's Gift, released in 2001, though the plot was drastically changed. It was adapted by Amy Talkington known by her short films such as Number One Fan (1997), The New Arrival (2000) and Our Very First s** Tape (2003).

Lindsey Haun starred on the film as Holly Lovell with Virginia Madsen playing the role of her mom, Wanda. It was directed by Bobby Roth.

Britney Spears herself along with her mother and Larry Rudolph were present at the casting of the movie.

• Love 2

Such an awful movie! I loved the book when I was younger, but the film was COMPLETELY different. The mom was the only enjoyable character & the villian was beyond superfluous. The best part was when they were driving to Haverty & singing Britney tracks together. It was hilarious when Brave New Girl came on & they were just nodding pleasantly bc they didn't know the words

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never found it online, though I haven't searched that well either :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

so I can't give a review, but the IMDB 5.1/10 score isn't very promising lol

thats why i think there should be a good hard-collecting store of high variety of dvds and cds in every ******* city and town. a  physical multimedia paradise..

i dream about having a really big store with a very big selection of media

i think this is treated poorly everywhere in the world. to have everything physically well available too

additionally there is ALWAYS demand for rarities regarding Britney

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MeToo said:

should i watch it?

this is new to me... does it make you all feel brave?

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never found it online, though I haven't searched that well either :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

so I can't give a review, but the IMDB 5.1/10 score isn't very promising lol

It's funny it was rated a 5.1/10, I would've given it like a 3.5 honestly. I tracked down the movie since you haven't seen it, I hope you can manage to enjoy it- it's good nostalgia. https://tinyurl.com/bvnmovie4exhale

• Like 2

i watched

it was more than comedy

i liked it a lot

BTW as time goes by there seems to be evermore more chance for me to express MY OWN opinions. and i like it!

it would seem a stretch to think everything "IRL" goes as in this movie but i loved the message to keep one's HEAD up and the ending song reeked of the wit of Britney

but if one chooses he or she can demolish this movie to no end of course.

better than a lot of these popular movies and it really deserves it categorizing in this plex site, a real Family movie

P.S. the mother in this movie looked a lot like one of the more famous actors can you name her?

i don't write short essays about movies since long ago i quit doing it around the age like when it was ten years ago but really i don't see the hate i loved the movie and thought it was even unique

again saying that - some movies are visually shot better but have voids in them or are not as good but the camera work "makes them good"

this movie had storylines/plots messages and even the cool Britneyesque lyric game in the end