TikTok: Man Who Owns The Iconic BOMT Tour Outfit

I know many outfits were auctioned by Britney herself to those charity events, for a good cause, and maybe they aren't as valuable to her as they are to her fans, but it always makes me kinda sad that we can't have like a museum or something where fans can go and check them out. I know there were some pieces in Las Vegas and at The Zone, but that's like nothing, compared to all the iconic outfits she's worn, from music videos, to performances and red carpet appearances, that have been bought by private collectors.

At the very least if they could have made replicas of the outfits even if the originals were auctioned, that would've been cool :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know many outfits were auctioned by Britney herself to those charity events, for a good cause, and maybe they aren't as valuable to her as they are to her fans, but it always makes me kinda sad that we can't have like a museum or something where fans can go and check them out. I know there were some pieces in Las Vegas and at The Zone, but that's like nothing, compared to all the iconic outfits she's worn, from music videos, to performances and red carpet appearances, that have been bought by private collectors.

At the very least if they could have made replicas of the outfits even if the originals were auctioned, that would've been cool :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

They normally had a back ups made incase something happened on tour, I’m sure loads are just sitting in an storage container

• Like 3