#JusticeForSlumberParty

hey guys!

I was listening to Slumber Party and I still can’t believe this song didn’t get the success it deserved.

It is one of the best songs in the album, and the video is very very good.

So it bothers me that the song and video haven’t reach the 100M mark on Spotify and YouTube, respectively.

We should do something about it! 

What do you think? 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Also I feel like the video and the costumes could have been better. Nevertheless it’s an incredible pop song and probably the only song from that era which I still listen to periodically. Hands down, the best song from that album. I remember hearing it for the first time and thinking this is going to be the second single, it was just THAT good. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 3

While I think it’s a good song, I just think there were better choices for singles. Keep in mind it’s not about what fans like more, it’s about what casual fans would like. What can you see them dancing to in clubs? I think Love Me Down would’ve done well.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

While I think it’s a good song, I just think there were better choices for singles. Keep in mind it’s not about what fans like more, it’s about what casual fans would like. What can you see them dancing to in clubs? I think Love Me Down would’ve done well.

Lol maybe your werent present on exhale back in 2016/17 but the second single was literally fan voted lol

SP is literally a masterpiece.  One of my favorite Britney songs.  I don’t mind Tinashe on the single version, but with an actual A lister it would’ve done better.  Coupled with some actual promo it could’ve smashed.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, danny1994 said:

LMD is good but was definitely a filler and more disposable. On the contrary, Slumber Party was the stand-out of that album and sounded like something that would fit right onto 2016 radio. Clean, minimalistic production yet also extremely catchy. Unfortunately, the single roll-out was tragic but I can confidently say that if Britney featured someone along the lines of Ari or Rih, it would have (at least) been a Top 20 hit.

11 hours ago, Britman512 said:

It was such a sleeper hit...

like it was a good song, but glory had better songs

like no seas Cortez would’ve been a great second single or man on the moon

But the fans voted for that song as second single

So MOTM isn’t a sleeper and is more radio friendly but Slumber Party isn’t? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Girl, that song wouldn’t have even charted on the Hot 100 if it was released as a single. This fanbase is so delusional sometimes... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: