How you feel about Sam now

On 4/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel scared to say what I really think because I know people on here will come for me since Sam seems to be on a pedestal these days.

BUT I do think he is involved with team con. I think he’s a handler and has been paid to keep Britney on the straight and narrow. When she went to go live a few months ago and it was turned off immediately it’s because Sam can’t be seen to be letting her rebel or he would be ousted from her life forever. He willing writes on her social media when he knows she doesn’t run it. He also did damage control for team con with the whole rehab facility.

I think Britney needs good people around her and Sam seems like an opportunist in my opinion. He loved himself way too much to love anyone else. He seems destined for great things in his own eyes and Britney will assist with getting him noticed regardless if he was in a few music videos before meeting her. That’s just my opinion. 

That being said she looks happy and that’s all I care about. 

To this day, ever since she started dating him: I never trusted him and I continue to not do so.
He can shove his insincerity up his *** along with his vanity.

• Love 6

I like Sam and I think Britney is happy with him. BUT!.. Im worried about Sam relationshipt with Lady Gaga manager, they are like SUPER CLOSE, like suspiciously close!

They had a trip to Italy some months ago, like just them alone, cause they are VEERY GOOD FRIENDS.  Its a little weird  :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:.

32 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I like Sam and I think Britney is happy with him. BUT!.. Im worried about Sam relationshipt with Lady Gaga manager, they are like SUPER CLOSE, like suspiciously close!

They had a trip to Italy some months ago, like just them alone, cause they are VEERY GOOD FRIENDS.  Its a little weird  :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:.

Did they really go to Italy together, just the two of them? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Did they really go to Italy together, just the two of them? 

https://imgshare.io/images/2021/04/26/20210426_235141.jpg There you can see these two enjoying Milan Domo un February I think.

Of course this does not proves anything but if you read this thread there are several warning flags rising. I don't agree with all the conclusions of the thread but it's interesting to read.

On 4/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, Buffybot said:

My opinion didn't change, he is a bad actor. After the exposed on Tik Tok with the gym video and the livestream when took the phone off Britney hand, he started to show some changes.

His bff Maxi started his campaign pro Sam. Sam started to like every Free Britney post on Instagram he could find and the grand finale... The speech against Jamie, with tmz reporting and all.

It's clear he has more power to show now he is Britney's boyfriend and for sure he is no shy about It.

She seems happy with him, as she was happy with every other boyfriend she had. 

So yeah, to me he still is just a bad actor. That's all... Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Can you pls explain what happened and why he took the phone of Britney's hand? I didn't know about this.

• Like 1
On 4/25/2021 at 8:50 PM, Phonography423 said:

I never understood the issue with him in the first place. He’s the first boyfriend to speak up about her dad, isn’t that what we wanted? I never not liked him. He’s gorgeous, consistent (they’ve been together for like 4 years) and he doesn’t use her for anything. If he did she would have dropped him like that Charlie guy or David. 
the fan base isn’t gonna like ANYONE Britney is with but at the end of the day only she can make that decision. She seems happy and that’s all I want. This is really her most successful and longest relationship since Justin and if she likes it I love It.