How you feel about Sam now

We don’t know he wouldnt be with Britney of ot wasnt for her stardom, but even if it is that way, It doesn’t matter if he wouldn’t be with her if she wasn’t Britney Spears. Everyone likes a person because he has some characteristic traits, and Britney has one more characteristic trait, that of being Britney Spears.

Not ex-Exhale user @C0CKy being notoriously known across the entire Britney army as the Sam Hater. He thought by transitioning to Twitter it was a safer place to express his thoughts when it really was the opposite. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: This tweet is sending me. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Mental illness I’m telling you. They’re like the MAGA trumpbots of the Britney army. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not ex-Exhale user @C0CKy being notoriously known across the entire Britney army as the Sam Hater. He thought by transitioning to Twitter it was a safer place to express his thoughts when it really was the opposite. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: This tweet is sending me. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Mental illness I’m telling you. They’re like the MAGA trumpbots of the Britney army.:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Umm... What does Lee Michaels have to do with all of these allegations?

His account is real, he is Toronto-based Family Law attorney. And I don't remember him speaking negatively about Sam A. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Umm... What does Lee Michaels have to do with all of these allegations?

His account is real, he is Toronto-based Family Law attorney. And I don't remember him speaking negatively about Sam A. 

IBecause not everything has to be some CSI-esque conspiracy theory. I promise you it’s NEVER that deep. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I was on the fence for a very long time and was leaning more towards the anti camp. But now I just want to believe that there’s at least one person that’s truly on her side. Wondering whether or not Sam is a snake or whatever isn’t going to change anything and I’m not going to waste my time on that. He’s not part of the problem. He seems to be the exact opposite. Britney is the happiest whenever she’s with him (or her kids), I haven’t seen her genuinely smile like this in a long time.

and let’s just be real. we think we know which guy is best, based on our own criteria. And that’s the issue. every single guy that doesn’t fit our standard is just a guy who’s after her money because “she’s THE Britney Spears!”. We’re not Britney. To us Sam may not be it. But that means jack **** really. Clearly, to her he’s more than perfect. He makes her happy. I hope they work out.

He's been with her longer than anyone else.. I think people need to relax and mind their own business when it comes to her personal life sometimes, because that's where this **** went haywire.. Let her live and be regardless of the outcome.. She's a human being at the end of the day.. I like them together and at this point if she wanted one or two more children, I feel he is the one who should give them to her, regardless if they last forever or not... 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

@rower2222 Too late to delete, your comment has been quoted by multiple people and will live on for eternity.

What you said is the textbook definition of prejudice. It’s not OK to judge one person based on what you may have heard about other people. There’s a lot of racist white males in the United States, but I don’t assume every white male I meet is racist. That’s because I’m a white male and I know I’m not racist.

By the way, let’s not forget he moved from Iran to the United States. While it’s not fair to judge anyone based on where they live period, it’s especially not fair to judge them based on where they came from.

It was taken out of context bc I worded what I wanted to say wrong that's why I deleted it. However i stand by my opinion that men from Iran view women less (not all men of course, if you cant understand my meaning as saying not all that's not my problem) and they kill gay men in that country. Unfortunately it came out wrong as it's about Sam but my point is he may not respect her and depending on how he was raised which I know nothing about he could see her as less as some of his videos such as the cellphone make me feel so. I do not hate anyone from that country but I am always skeptical as many americans who have not been exposed to that culture are. Unfortunately they have a bad rep and I like many have to work on it and I am but it takes time as I'm gay and realize they could kill me if I lived there so I have some personal animosity towards that region and culture. Now hear me I understand that not all civilians feel that way and many are probably great but I will have to educate myself on this matter more.

Well. I really don’t want to say this because I don’t want by any means show my support to those people who seem to think Sam is a paid gay actor etc... 

BUT of course when they met each other, Sam was interested in Britney because she was Britney, and I think Britney noticed his good looks and these things drew them towards each other. This is just normal.

STILL after all these years they are still together and seem to have fun together and care about each other. They have got to know each other better, pretty deep I would say, and their relationship seems to be full of joy and love. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

IBecause not everything has to be some CSI-esque conspiracy theory. I promise you it’s NEVER that deep. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I still don't understand why you chose Lee Michaels as an example. There are a large number of other accounts that match your description on 100%, but his account is hardly one of them, imo.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Sam would not be with her if she wasn’t The BRITNEY SPEARS and that’s just a fact. He wants his career to take off for sure...BUT that does not mean he does not care about her now. Love can be a weird thing and can take many turns. So I wish them the best and I hope he continues to treat her like these pics and videos show. 

You can't be with someone by I interest for 5 years.. He would have quit her long ago if that was the case..

I don't know him, but he seems very happy in life and enjoys nature so that's a plus for me. I think its good he works we cant ***** about that bc he could make it and support Britney. Unfortunately, I have doubts when younger men date older women, it's just so uncommon that your like huh he could easily date a younger woman who is attractive also, and then my mind goes to but who would turn down Britney. I am curious if he would date older women who are not Britney? But maybe hes into older women who  knows anymore in this society where people are really talking about marriage with their dogs.

• Like 1