How you feel about Sam now

I've never had complete negative thoughts about him. Always been mixed to positive depending on the time period. So many people have resorted to calling him racist remarks and even homophobic ones from those fans who used to constantly claim he was gay, the fan base should know better that that's never acceptable. 

He's definitely proven to be Britney's most stable relationship in the dating world in a long time considering how they seem genuinely happy around each other and that they've been together for so long. I hope the future is bright for both of them,

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Fortunately, the mentally stable ones (both here and on Twitter) have never had an issue with Sam. It's just, maybe at MOST, 9 or 10 LOUD and insecure stans who try to be very vocal that 'SaM iS hIrEdDdD!111' or that he's a 'ScAm'. The good thing is they're a minority, however a very loud one. I mean, I get secondhand embarrassment from seeing their posts and it's funny because they're usually the least respected out of this fanbase. Just look at the lashings ex-Exhale members like C0CKy and NerdyGeekGirl get on Twitter. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I- nerdy girl is in my documentary! There was a point in time where I went from being decently respected around here to public enemy #1. I think c0cky (who has .... not always gotten along w me tbh, but we are good I think?) and nerdygeekgirl are OG members of exhale. They are just very concerned about Britney 

some of the extra voice notes I collected from Nerdy were about when she spoke w Lou on a different account, she mentioned Sam going up against Jamie before getting blocked on another account. I just decided not to make mention of Sam in the video really because he’s one person I think Britney trusts 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

I- nerdy girl is in my documentary! There was a point in time where I went from being decently respected around here to public enemy #1. I think c0cky (who has .... not always gotten along w me tbh, but we are good I think?) and nerdygeekgirl are OG members of exhale. They are just very concerned about Britney 

some of the extra voice notes I collected from Nerdy were about when she spoke w Lou on a different account, she mentioned Sam going up against Jamie before getting blocked on another account. I just decided not to make mention of Sam in the video really because he’s one person I think Britney trusts 

Britney getting ready to do karaoke night for Sam: 

Btw can we just take a moment to appreciate the flawless arrangement of this song :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I actually feel like Sam is a good guy!!! He might have started a bit closed minded (but with a good heart), and having to face all these Britney’s problems next to her, he has opened his mind :) Of course Britney is Britney, and wanting to be by her side made him reconsider things he wouldn’t even think about in his normal life. Even Britney is opening her mind having to face this life.

I wish them the best ❤️

9 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Nah idk about him, I'm not a fan of males from his home country, befor you drag me research it, but they typically value women much lower and are very rude. They also care greatly about status and money like everyone else. Also they typically kill people for being gay where he's from so that runs me the wrong way. I'm not saying that this true about him, but could be for some of his acquaintances. Idk well see, but also there's rumors he cheated and yadda da da and he cares about his looks greatly so there's a chance he's into men also, maybe bi... I know this is all theory but who knows.

Huge and gross generalization abt men from a country u don’t live in or are from :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Nah idk about him, I'm not a fan of males from his home country, befor you drag me research it, but they typically value women much lower and are very rude. They also care greatly about status and money like everyone else. Also they typically kill people for being gay where he's from so that runs me the wrong way. I'm not saying that this true about him, but could be for some of his acquaintances. Idk well see, but also there's rumors he cheated and yadda da da and he cares about his looks greatly so there's a chance he's into men also, maybe bi... I know this is all theory but who knows.

This sort of generalisation is not okay at all and is the cause of systematic racism.

You cannot say all men from a certain country are bad or have bad behaviour.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

This was incredibly tone-deaf, insulting and couldn't be any more inaccurate. Before the corrupt Islamic regime that we know of today took over and contrary to what you think, Iran and its government was very forward-thinking and influenced by ideologies of the West. Then the Iranian revolution happened and all the progression that was made towards things such as equality, freedom of religion and press were reversed by a few clergies in power. Citizens were prosecuted and sometimes even ******** for speaking out or sharing beliefs against what the government thought was 'wrong'. A few loud and corrupt clergies in power does not represent the entire country.  In fact, 99% of Iranians do not support or commend the ruthless dictatorship which is why a lot of them immigrated towards the West after the revolution in hopes for better and more equal opportunities. In fact, I don’t think I have ever in my life met an Iranian who supports the government’s ideologies and I live in LA which is home to the biggest Iranian population in the United States. And if we’re talking ‘acquaintances’, let’s not bring up people from her hometown who are notorious for discrediting social justice issues based on their conservative standpoints. Is that a representation of Britney? Of course not but I’m not going to sit here and make some silly generalized statement like you are doing. Next time, please educate yourself before pressing the ‘Submit Reply’ Option and please retract your prejudiced statement or else I have no option but to report you. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

@rower2222 Too late to delete, your comment has been quoted by multiple people and will live on for eternity.

What you said is the textbook definition of prejudice. It’s not OK to judge one person based on what you may have heard about other people. There’s a lot of racist white males in the United States, but I don’t assume every white male I meet is racist. That’s because I’m a white male and I know I’m not racist.

By the way, let’s not forget he moved from Iran to the United States. While it’s not fair to judge anyone based on where they live period, it’s especially not fair to judge them based on where they came from.

• Like 4

I was just as skeptical as any other fan in the beginning. And I was RIOTING when these pics of him with an ex girlfriend surfaced and there was this theory he was cheating on her :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Then I became neutral because Britney looked so happy with him but there were shady things here and there (due to Brit’s situation being so “special”) and I didn’t know what to think.

But now I’m so grateful he trusts us enough to share with us a glimpse of their life together. I remember when he even defended fans that were bullying him a few months ago when someone was feeling sorry for him, he answered that they were not haters. I think he gets the bigger picture and has realized how awesome Britney fans are. We’re just too passionate sometimes because we care deeply about her :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

i think britney is happy riding and moaning on his **** so thats all the counts for me

they together for almost 5 yrs and britney is smart otherwise she wouldve dump him

quite frankly i dont know that to think :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: buy id gladly have him on my payroll instead of jamie spears, vivian thoreen, lou, jamie lynn, dina laputa, ingham...

I don't hate him, compared to a lot of guys she dated in the past he's ok but I think that based on his previous relationships, he wouldn't be with her if she wasn't Britney Spears.

Jessica Hinton was a playboy model, Mayra Veronica is a singer and Morgan Osman is a model as well.

Sam doesn't date unknown women, I think he is only in this relationship because she's famous.

He is a personal trainer that likes expensive cars, this guy definitely wouldn't be with her if she was just an unknown person from Kentwood, Louisiana.

Just have a look at the pictures from this article about him and Jessa Hinton from 2016, it's superficial.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&u=https://esportes.r7.com/mais-esportes/fotos/casal-fitness-alia-malhacao-e-ousadia-em-treino-para-la-de-sensual-17012016

• Love 1
  • Like 1