How you feel about Sam now

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

My opinion hasn't really changed on him but I do feel like Britney is avoiding addressing the topic with the public which kinda makes me change my opinion on why Britney hasnt addressed the situation 

Why does she need to address anything when she continuously spends time with him and says how much she loves him? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She owes us nothing, certainly not trolls (not aiming this at you in particular).

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Why does she need to address anything when she continuously spends time with him and says how much she loves him? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She owes us nothing, certainly not trolls (not aiming this at you in particular).

Well there are all of these theories that Britney has been silenced by her team from addressing her private life with us but I am starting to feel like these are Britney's wishes but they are being enforced by her handlers. For instance, the handlers tell  the meet and greet people not to touch Britney, so we assume it's them being overprotective but then a fan touches Britney and she refuses to do the photo. I'm just saying.... 

• Love 1
Just now, jordeezy said:

Well there are all of these theories that Britney has been silenced by her team from addressing her private life with us but I am starting to feel like these are Britney's wishes but they are being enforced by her handlers. For instance, the handlers tell  the meet and greet people not to touch Britney, so we assume it's them being overprotective but then a fan touches Britney and she refuses to do the photo. I'm just saying.... 

I thought you meant about Sam, but yeah I do get your point about those other things! Hopefully she can tell us what she feels comfortable when she is free.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A boyfriend being protective and turning the live off which he knows would get her in trouble? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: A live that was more than likely an accident in the first place.

A friend defending a friend from trolls like you? Truly shocking:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

You being a constant source of negativity? Shocking :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

You'd think people would get tired of being this miserable, just let her be happy and stop bringing negativity to literally everything - i'm yet to find you post ANYTHING remotely positive on this forum. The thing is, you don't even open your eyes/ears to what other people say and you decide to just ignore it and continue your hate campaign. You continue to look like a clown each and every time she posts pictures/videos with him looking happy and her choosing to spend time with him.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa74003kcrncm91skbz6blu

I said what I said... Bye GIF by Tony Awards

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I said what I said... Bye GIF by Tony Awards

Your constant disrespect to myself and other mods has gone too far, bye:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

This has been an extremely long time coming, I hope you return with a better attitude and the ability to show some respect.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

its weird, some days i like him. other days i think he seems fake

It’s weird we know very very little about him...

he’s the longest relationship she has had recently but I question how he can be happy dating someone with so many restrictions 

unless he is her handler or something 

and it he just comes off kinda like an opportunistic like his career has blown up since dating Britney and he’s an actor now...

Yeah he denounced Jamie on tmz but tmz being there was just too convenient :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

i still don’t know about Sam... as long as Britney is happy

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Britneylandia said:

I just want Britney to be happy. I have to say that I won’t fully trust anyone in Britney’s life as long as she is in a conservatorship but she seems happy when she’s with her.

You summed up my feelings as well. Any perks that Sam gets from being with Britney, I think she is fully aware of and is willing to provide. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Well...there are people that believe he was the "cook" on the payroll, remember? I'm saying, if that's the case, I think Britney is okay with it. 

The obviously photoshopped documents, people who believe that are idiots or are trying to convince themselves it is real because they hate him :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You summed up my feelings as well. Any perks that Sam gets from being with Britney, I think she is fully aware of and is willing to provide. 

You are aware of the sacrifices and public scrutiny Sam had to endure for being with Britney as well? It's not just a one-sided thing. At this point in time, there is absolutely no denying their love is genuine and pure. Sam respects her and seems to understand the cards he's being dealt with. For all we know, he could have even had a major role influencing Britney's conservatorship fight as he's been vocal about it in the past. I think because he comes from an oppressed country with a corrupt regime, it's taught him the value of freedom and independence and wants the same for his significant other.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

We’ll know the truth about this relationship when she’s free, if he’s still around then he’s the real deal, if she drops his ***, then it wasn’t. In the mean time, she seems genuinely happy when with him, you’d think fans would like that, I get the feeling some of u WANT her to be all alone and miserable, u just want misery for her cuz it fits your narrative regarding the chsip.

As for him getting exposure and some more career advances cuz of being with her, no ****, that’ll most likely happen with any guy she’s with, she’s Britney Spears. He was doing his thing before her and still doing it, so what if his connection to her possibly got him a tv show, at least he’s working and making his own money. As for that insta live that he ended, it’s possible he didn’t wanna get her in trouble with Team CON. The fact that her own son said he’s a good guy and likes him  and of course how happy she always seems to be with him is enough for me, until we see what happens when she’s free. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

I never understood the issue with him in the first place. He’s the first boyfriend to speak up about her dad, isn’t that what we wanted? I never not liked him. He’s gorgeous, consistent (they’ve been together for like 4 years) and he doesn’t use her for anything. If he did she would have dropped him like that Charlie guy or David. 
the fan base isn’t gonna like ANYONE Britney is with but at the end of the day only she can make that decision. She seems happy and that’s all I want. This is really her most successful and longest relationship since Justin and if she likes it I love It. 

Fortunately, the mentally stable ones (both here and on Twitter) have never had an issue with Sam. It's just, maybe at MOST, 9 or 10 LOUD and insecure stans who try to be very vocal that 'SaM iS hIrEdDdD!111' or that he's a 'ScAm'. The good thing is they're a minority, however a very loud one. I mean, I get secondhand embarrassment from seeing their posts and it's funny because they're usually the least respected out of this fanbase. Just look at the lashings ex-Exhale members like C0CKy and NerdyGeekGirl get on Twitter. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2