How you feel about Sam now

Hey guys, I think some of u have seen the photos of Sam's best friend's wedding, in which britney seems absolutely stunning and in love ! Anyway I'm so happy for her:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

By the way, I'm very curious about how u guys feel about Sam..... 

I know a lot of britney's fans don't trust him for various reasons, and I remember last year ( before he speaked out publicly against Jamie), I'm not exaggerate at all, that he had been severely bullied on social media....I have seen tons of comments saying like, he was paid by Jamie to control brit, or he's a GAY...... 

I remembered that last year brit posted something that lots of fans were not ok with ( I don't remember exactly what), and amount of fans rushed to Sam's ins comment and insulted him as Jamie's dog... He didn't say anything but later quietly post an instegram story with a bath full of ICE TUBES, with the words beside saying " dealing with mental pain "...  Honestly I felt soooo bad for him!!!! I mean, if Jamie is the one continuing throwing obstacles on their relationship, he's  probably the one suffered the most than anyone in the world while people cursing him a dog on Jamie's side..... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Anyway, I've followed his ins account for a while and he looks like a such a humble and nice guy...Though I'm not a fan of very muscled man, but in terms of personality, I think he is positive and supportive, and exact the opposite of Kevin's kind ( who left pregnant wife alone in home and partying all night...)

So, WHAT U GUYS FEEL? :)

• Love 5
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This thread is going to get hella messy :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I love Britney & Sam together, Britney truly seems so happy around him.

What makes me like them more is the fact her own kids and Fe have said how much they like him, that says a lot!

Also from his instagram he seems like an extremely positive person and I think that's rubbing off on Britney, she needs positivity in her life and someone to always lift her up.

I also love how Sam came for Jamie colon wig :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I'm rooting for them and hope Britney gets to live that happy life she truly deserves with a husband and more kids! Plus I love how he makes his own money and let's be real he has access to more money than Britney does. He could have left Britney ages ago after his 15 mins of fame with her and got together with someone that has more money, is younger and actually has access to their money. It's nice to see how much Sam has stood by her through such difficult times.

Britney & him seem so happy together and Britney continues to show how much she loves him, coming up to half a decade together now! 

Samney >>>

Yesss :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: totally agree with you! 

I remember during jayden' instegram live, he has confirmed in his own words that sam is a great guy and they do like him^^

Anyway kid won't lie :)

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Here's an ancient article about how they met, you can see that Sam wasn't  intentionally approached brit, actually she was the one who made the first hang-out call:

The 35-year-old singer opened up about her rumored boyfriend, Sam Asghari, for the first time during a radio interview on CBS Radio's Fast in the Morning With Nathan Fast on AMP 103.7 in Dallas on Thursday, revealing who made the first move.

"I think we were at um…we were shooting," Spears recalled of how they first met, referring to her music video for "Slumber Party." "We were doing the scene where I was doing the walk scene through the hall to go through the door to go to the bedroom and we were sitting there and waiting and waiting together for like 20 minutes at a time. We were having to be literally stuck there together, so we were basically forced to talk to each other."

"He has no idea…I mean, he knows my name but he doesn’t really know me as a person. He's like, 'What is this girl like?' and I have no idea who the hell he is, you know?" she continued. "We started talking about sushi and started talking about things we like and like we should go to sushi one day. 'Let's do this, let's do this,' and he said, 'OK, I’ll give you my number after the thing.'"

"So it wasn't even a serious thing," Spears said. "It was one of those things that we were having a conversation to get through the experience, you know? I kept his number, and it was so weird -- it was like five months later, and I found his number in my bag. I was like, 'He is really cute. This guy is really cute.' So then I called him, and ever since then, he is just a really fun, funny person."

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I find it strange when people make out someone couldn't just love her, many of us love her and haven't met her. Ofcourse it's possible someone who has met Britney loves her.

Not arguing with you, just a general point i'm making about others that have said similar things.

Oh I agree for sure! Britney can be genuinely loved. I think Sam loves her now but I just think his initial intentions were suspect  

I feel scared to say what I really think because I know people on here will come for me since Sam seems to be on a pedestal these days.

BUT I do think he is involved with team con. I think he’s a handler and has been paid to keep Britney on the straight and narrow. When she went to go live a few months ago and it was turned off immediately it’s because Sam can’t be seen to be letting her rebel or he would be ousted from her life forever. He willing writes on her social media when he knows she doesn’t run it. He also did damage control for team con with the whole rehab facility.

I think Britney needs good people around her and Sam seems like an opportunist in my opinion. He loved himself way too much to love anyone else. He seems destined for great things in his own eyes and Britney will assist with getting him noticed regardless if he was in a few music videos before meeting her. That’s just my opinion. 

That being said she looks happy and that’s all I care about. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel scared to say what I really think because I know people on here will come for me since Sam seems to be on a pedestal these days.

BUT I do think he is involved with team con. I think he’s a handler and has been paid to keep Britney on the straight and narrow. When she went to go live a few months ago and it was turned off immediately it’s because Sam can’t be seen to be letting her rebel or he would be ousted from her life forever. 

I think Britney needs good people around her and Sam seems like an opportunist in my opinion. He loved himself way too much to love anyone else. He seems destined for great things in his own eyes and Britney will assist with getting him noticed regardless if he was in a few music videos before meeting her. That’s just my opinion. 

That being said she looks happy and that’s all I care about. 

We're open to any ideas, don't be afraid to speak up :bow_bowing_orange:

Yeah  the ''interrupted live'' thing does seems weird !! 

• Love 1

I was never one to hate him I just was unsure. His age was concerning at first but its been 5 years and he's stuck with her during some of her most controversial years, and when she isn't in control of her money. So unless he is working with team con which we have zero proof he is besides fan speculation he isnt gaining any monetary value. Plus his family seems really well off. He seems to be passionate about fitness so it's great he has a career of his own.

Does him being her bf help his career? I'm sure it does but I think that's a perk I don't think that's the sole reason he is with her. 

We haven't seen her this happy in a very long time and I'd rather root for them and wish her the best than dwell on how a younger man could possibly love someone with her baggage. Some times people are old souls and  our girl is so lovable I'd be more shocked if he didn't fall for her. 

I'm gonna hope the best because it's what she deserves. If it comes out he is just using her then we will cross that bridge when we get to it. Until then we should celebrate the love and let her enjoy what most of us take for granted.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

My opinion didn't change, he is a bad actor. After the exposed on Tik Tok with the gym video and the livestream when took the phone off Britney hand, he started to show some changes.

His bff Maxi started his campaign pro Sam. Sam started to like every Free Britney post on Instagram he could find and the grand finale... The speech against Jamie, with tmz reporting and all.

It's clear he has more power to show now he is Britney's boyfriend and for sure he is no shy about It.

She seems happy with him, as she was happy with every other boyfriend she had. 

So yeah, to me he still is just a bad actor. That's all... Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

A boyfriend being protective and turning the live off which he knows would get her in trouble? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: A live that was more than likely an accident in the first place.

A friend defending a friend from trolls like you? Truly shocking:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

You being a constant source of negativity? Shocking :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

You'd think people would get tired of being this miserable, just let her be happy and stop bringing negativity to literally everything - i'm yet to find you post ANYTHING remotely positive on this forum. The thing is, you don't even open your eyes/ears to what other people say and you decide to just ignore it and continue your hate campaign. You continue to look like a clown each and every time she posts pictures/videos with him looking happy and her choosing to spend time with him.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa74003kcrncm91skbz6blu

• Love 5