Britney and Sam look amazing in new photos!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOWW! They look incredible together! The smile on her face!  Sam posted these photos from the wedding they attended! This video is SO cute:   Related:

She looks sooooo happy...honestly don’t remember the last time she looked this happy 🥲

Britney thinks wearing that jacket will make her not upstage and go unnoticed. Humble Queen does as a humble Queen 

Posted Images

Omg Persianey :)   She's so radiant and happy and Sam is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.

That pic with the baby is everything :) 

Not Britney living more free than my locked down ***. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+

She’s looking so happy, like literally straight out of 2016. I’m glad that Britney has had a real moment to interact with people who just want to smile, laugh and enjoy Love & Life for a while. We all know Britney loves a good wedding so this is very cute. 

This is what I want to see and what Britney sure as hell wants to do: going out, dressing up like a regular person, enjoying the wedding with her boyfriend. Things we take for granted may be the highlights of her current life. And I don’t mean she has to be out there all the time looking slay as F (as she does in these pictures) but I want her to have the opportunity to do that.

I’m sure they had a lot of fun ❤️

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Did she cut that dress a bit ? :orangu_orangutan_ape: It feels a bit short. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

LOL 

Britney Spears Cozies Up to Boyfriend Sam Asghari at Wedding: Photos

When I first saw Britney in the pics I thought she looked stunning and styled nicely. Then I saw the dancing video and compared to the rest of the women there she was showing the most skin :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm no prude, and we know Brit isn't either, but maybe that's why she kept that jacket on? Honestly I'm so used to Britney's s/exy stage costumes, that to me the dress looked chic and tamed. 

Britney Spears and boyfriend Sam Asghari get cosy and dance at friend's  wedding - 9Celebrity

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, phareezy said:

It's Sunday. Cassie doesn't work weekends and she loves to post content days after we've seen it. Expect "Britney" to post these around Thursday.

Correction: Expect multiple posts (including LQ googled images and blurry video screenshots from last year) around the same time filled with emojis and exclamation mark :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

LOL 

When I first saw Britney in the pics I thought she looked stunning and styled nicely. Then I saw the dancing video and compared to the rest of the women there she was showing the most skin :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm no prude, and we know Brit isn't either, but maybe that's why she kept that jacket on? Honestly I'm so used to Britney's s/exy stage costumes, that to me the dress looked chic and tamed. 

Britney Spears and boyfriend Sam Asghari get cosy and dance at friend's  wedding - 9Celebrity

I think her post 2016 dresses are too short. Like yo i can see your underwear.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

LOL 

Yeah she had her coat so she wouldnt flash anyone nnnnnn

She looked hot but that dress was few inches away from private show

• Haha 3