Britney and Sam look amazing in new photos!

This is what I want to see and what Britney sure as hell wants to do: going out, dressing up like a regular person, enjoying the wedding with her boyfriend. Things we take for granted may be the highlights of her current life. And I don’t mean she has to be out there all the time looking slay as F (as she does in these pictures) but I want her to have the opportunity to do that.

I’m sure they had a lot of fun ❤️

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Did she cut that dress a bit ? :orangu_orangutan_ape: It feels a bit short. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

LOL 

Britney Spears Cozies Up to Boyfriend Sam Asghari at Wedding: Photos

When I first saw Britney in the pics I thought she looked stunning and styled nicely. Then I saw the dancing video and compared to the rest of the women there she was showing the most skin :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm no prude, and we know Brit isn't either, but maybe that's why she kept that jacket on? Honestly I'm so used to Britney's s/exy stage costumes, that to me the dress looked chic and tamed. 

Britney Spears and boyfriend Sam Asghari get cosy and dance at friend's  wedding - 9Celebrity

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, phareezy said:

It's Sunday. Cassie doesn't work weekends and she loves to post content days after we've seen it. Expect "Britney" to post these around Thursday.

Correction: Expect multiple posts (including LQ googled images and blurry video screenshots from last year) around the same time filled with emojis and exclamation mark :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

LOL 

When I first saw Britney in the pics I thought she looked stunning and styled nicely. Then I saw the dancing video and compared to the rest of the women there she was showing the most skin :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm no prude, and we know Brit isn't either, but maybe that's why she kept that jacket on? Honestly I'm so used to Britney's s/exy stage costumes, that to me the dress looked chic and tamed. 

Britney Spears and boyfriend Sam Asghari get cosy and dance at friend's  wedding - 9Celebrity

I think her post 2016 dresses are too short. Like yo i can see your underwear.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

LOL 

Yeah she had her coat so she wouldnt flash anyone nnnnnn

She looked hot but that dress was few inches away from private show

• Haha 3