Britney and Sam look amazing in new photos!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOWW! They look incredible together! The smile on her face!  Sam posted these photos from the wedding they attended! This video is SO cute:   Related:

She looks sooooo happy...honestly don’t remember the last time she looked this happy 🥲

Britney thinks wearing that jacket will make her not upstage and go unnoticed. Humble Queen does as a humble Queen 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Samsung44 said:

Poor Britney she never got a chance to have a normal, cute family. She looks so happy. It’s all she always wanted :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yeah Britney saw this 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 
Everyone else saw 🤑 

Honestly, though all the dramas though these two ys.... I don't ask for any new song or album now, just hope that she can enjoy a happy, normal life and have a kind and loyal man beside her:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:  and build a lovely family in the future as she always wanted! 

18 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

before you stone me: i think its great that she worked out how to styler her hair, it makes such a huuuge difference :)

and it would have been funny if sam posted britney singing along to "now im FREEEEEE (free falling)" :D

Hhhh John mayer is on the way lol

It's so nice to see her relaxed and smiling. Love it! 

It is interesting that Sam did not tag Britney's account, not in the stories, not in these photos, not in the caption. He always did it before, but not now. It might not mean anything, though )))

• Like 1