BBC’s documentary will explore how Britney has no civil or human rights and how financial interests are leading to her exploitation.

BBC’s documentary “The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship” will explore how Britney has no civil or human rights and how financial interests are leading to her exploitation. “I was surprised that in California the law is certainly open to abuse.”

ZdjęcieZdjęcieZdjęcieZdjęcie

Screen-Shot-2021-04-25-at-9-51-17-AM.png
  • Love 3

This is amazing 

But if i have to watch Perez Or Billy B spewing bull**** on a documentary that is supposed to be in her favour and actually sheds light on the corruption & abuse she's endured the past 13 years then I'm going to need a fing stress ball, crystals & sage.

I hope their "input" short af because you'll have one kissing her teams ***** & the other has this whole made up relationship with her inside his unhinged mind

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sjadeupdate said:

The UK already hates him after his stunt on Celebrity Big Brother, so hopefully that doc goes viral as the New York Times one so it can backfire on him.

Oh God he was TERRIBLE on that show and made Katie Hopkins look like a saint. 

• Love 1

Perez's statement is very harsh and shows little empathy towards Britney. Britney never had the opportunity to prove that she could lead an independent life. If Perez is locked up for the rest of his life, he will be safe too. Is that the meaning of life? All right, let's lock Britney up so she doesn't get hit by the bus or Britney sting a bee.

• Like 1