If you were offered 1 million dollars to stop being a Britney stan would you do it?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Besides... I could probably turn it down a notch. 

OMG your beautiful :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

That video is hilarious, LOVE your insta I want that Britney room :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

This isn't actually me though, but OMG YES ... that ROOM right! I don't know if I admire her or envy her. 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

well whoever she is  we stan :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I could do it, I'm a casual fan, but I can't believe her die hards don't see the brightside of it.

It said stop being a die hard fan, you could still use that Million to buy her the best legal representation to get her the freedom, and that's a win. 

It never said you couldn't support Britney on a human rights issue, like her actual freedom, just because you're forbidden to listen to her music, for every negative, there is a positive and a loophole. 

Her freedom is more important, besides most people know, she wants to retire, she never wanted to be one that overstayed her time. 

Plus I always saw her as the I can't do this at 40, and I think she would want to be a mom with Sam, to experience what she missed with her boys, cos they were pawns used against her own will, whether they know it or not. 

• Love 1