Britney dancing with Sam at Sam's best friend's wedding party!

She is so beautiful! I would always make sure to position myself next to them on the dancefloor.Kids Dancing GIF

Can you imagine being placed at their table for dinner and making small talk with Britney and try not to come off as awkward.

• Haha 5
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfgggg the Persian dancing I loveeeeeeee and am absolutely LIVING for this  I love how Britney always seemed to have such fascination and an affinity with Middle Eastern culture. Not to mention,

OMG GUYS! Check Sam instagram stories NOW! His friend just married and she attended with Sam, they had fun dancing! So happy to see this!   https://instagram.com/stories/sam

This made my day! Imagine being in that room and you have to pretend not to care that THE BRITNEY SPEARS is in the same room. But I'm so happy to see her have fun and be among people who don't act lik

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

The whole „Jamie is a D...“ act was for sure on purpose. 

So we would see Sam as a good guy whos on our side. So he can get more infos & our blessings. 

i mean... he wants to be an actor.. so he has to play good.

Yeah, I agree with you. It's just not much good acting to me, it's Gal Gadot level of acting... Lol

• Haha 1
  • Community Leader
43 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Let's not get into this BS today, enjoy the photos and how happy Britney is.

Not everything has to be negative.

Thank you for saying this.

Not everything is this calculated attempt to manipulate people :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What a thing to say. She is literally casually dancing and smiling with her mans :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

And? How is calling her a drunk an insult?

And i said she's drunk because she looks a lot loose and she knows the camera is there but doesn't feel anxious and coz....it's a wedding?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, car said:

Can’t even imagine being at a tiny Covid wedding and one of the few guests is Britney Spears. And this at a time when the world is wondering if she’s locked up. What’s the small talk/conversation you even have!? 

“sooo... seen any good documentaries lately?”

I was wondering about the same thing. 😅😅😅 Treating her like a normal human being involves conversation about all kinds of things..... but what the hell are you talking about with Britney Spears without making her feel uncomfortable!??

I'm super happy she had a great time. She looks fabulous 

20 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I was wondering about the same thing. 😅😅😅 Treating her like a normal human being involves conversation about all kinds of things..... but what the hell are you talking about with Britney Spears without making her feel uncomfortable!??

I'm super happy she had a great time. She looks fabulous 

Haha exactly. She touches so much of the world, it’s hard not to rich on those topics. Agreed- I’m so happy she’s looking great. 

1 hour ago, car said:

Can’t even imagine being at a tiny Covid wedding and one of the few guests is Britney Spears. And this at a time when the world is wondering if she’s locked up. What’s the small talk/conversation you even have!? 

“sooo... seen any good documentaries lately?”

Prob best to treat her like you would talking to another guest you don't know.

Something like a convo ice breaker like I think the chicken is a little dry. So, what's your name and what do you do?

Then she could casually respond with Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Britney, *****. And I do many things but my main job title is Princess of Pop.

• Haha 6
Just now, Frankie8 said:

Prob best to treat her like you would talking to another guest you don't know.

Something like a convo ice breaker like I think the chicken is a little dry. So, what's your name and what do you do?

Then she could casually respond with Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Britney, *****. And I do many things but my main job title is Princess of Pop.

If I were her, I’d love to do that and see what people’s reaction is. “I’m a global icon and one of best selling artists of all time. And you, what do you do?” but we Stan a humble queen :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Haha 3