Britney dancing with Sam at Sam's best friend's wedding party!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfgggg the Persian dancing I loveeeeeeee and am absolutely LIVING for this  I love how Britney always seemed to have such fascination and an affinity with Middle Eastern culture. Not to mention,

OMG GUYS! Check Sam instagram stories NOW! His friend just married and she attended with Sam, they had fun dancing! So happy to see this!   https://instagram.com/stories/sam

This made my day! Imagine being in that room and you have to pretend not to care that THE BRITNEY SPEARS is in the same room. But I'm so happy to see her have fun and be among people who don't act lik

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Now that Jamie seems to be nicer with her, allowing his daughter to go to more different places... I Hope she starts to hanging out with her own friends. That would be fun and fresh for Britney.

Whoa I think your reaching a bit with that Jamie statement 

remember 

WE KNOW NOTHING 

• Like 1

Omg this is the best Britney-related thing I’ve seen since 2019. All these years, she just wanted to live a normal happy life, and here she is, just getting to dance and be happy and free at a wedding with her boyfriend, just like everyone else.

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~