Britney dancing with Sam at Sam's best friend's wedding party!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfgggg the Persian dancing I loveeeeeeee and am absolutely LIVING for this  I love how Britney always seemed to have such fascination and an affinity with Middle Eastern culture. Not to mention,

OMG GUYS! Check Sam instagram stories NOW! His friend just married and she attended with Sam, they had fun dancing! So happy to see this!   https://instagram.com/stories/sam

This made my day! Imagine being in that room and you have to pretend not to care that THE BRITNEY SPEARS is in the same room. But I'm so happy to see her have fun and be among people who don't act lik

Posted Images

Omfgggg the Persian dancing :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I loveeeeeeee and am absolutely LIVING for this :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: I love how Britney always seemed to have such fascination and an affinity with Middle Eastern culture. Not to mention, Iranian culture literally adores her. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
Also I really respect how Sam has seemed to give her some sense of normalcy again. I think by dating a ‘younger’ man, it’s allowed for her to relive some of that lost youth she misses or missed out on in her 20s. I really couldn’t be anymore happier for the both of them. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Dance your heart away queen, you deserve it. ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

This made my day! Imagine being in that room and you have to pretend not to care that THE BRITNEY SPEARS is in the same room. But I'm so happy to see her have fun and be among people who don't act like she is this big superstar. She looks good and I love Sam for making her feel happy.

Now that Jamie seems to be nicer with her, allowing his daughter to go to more different places... I Hope she starts to hanging out with her own friends. That would be fun and fresh for Britney.

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I can’t wait until Britney is prego with his baby cause I know that’s what she wants! 

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised at this point if Britney gets engaged towards the end of this year. For one, It would mark their 5 year anniversary together as a couple and now that Sam is entering his late 20s, I think they’re more serious than ever. Not to mention, Britney is turning 40 soon and I think she wants to get the ball rolling asap.