A thread for the rational

First off for those who buy into the conspiracies, this thread isn’t for you. 
With that said does anyone else feel that the movement has shifted more into a false reality based on narratives the fans who don’t actually know her or the situation? 
I mean she doesn’t speak much and we can only go by IG or public court documents. The rest is speculation.

Knowing Brit I doubt what fans assume is real and it’s really hard sometimes. I know all her fans mean well but I do feel it’s being taken too far sometimes. Giving her lawyer an ultimatum? Tik tok Conspiracies? Attacking HER family. Saying her IG is 100% fake? 
Yes I’m aware her situation is sketchy and I do believe it’s not all just, however this thing has turned into a monster and a narrative that I’m sure Britney herself doesn’t like. It’s ignorant and very invasive. It’s like you guys have taken the power away from her and inserted the narrative you want. That’s kind of the problem with the conservatorship and I feel like at least here on Exhale it’s out of control. 
We don’t have all the facts and the best way to help is to listen and contact the higher ups who have the power to make a difference. Don’t lose sight on what matters most in a rabbit hole of theories. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Could you specify what theories are you talking about except social media?

about insta - court documents (James words) made fans think that her team is using her social media for c-ship.

plus a lot of people from 2008 said she wasn’t allowed to have a phone and access contacting people freely.

and many other Reasons as well..

• Like 6

Yes, some people are deffinetly more into narratives, spin, and how they WANT it to be (tel me babaaaayyy) and not how facts actually are. 
And really, I feel like nobody gives a **** about Britney anymore and what she wants. 
People hate on her brother, but his "She has always wanted to get out" is suddenly the most truthfull thing ever. Of course she wants to get out, but doesn't mean she have tried for it actively until she felt the time is right.
I have said many times, it's all about narratives..

So to conclude, I'm all for supporting Britney and her wishes, and I do believe Britney is going to free Britney. I just cant wait until she is free, because of Lawyer-tactics and not because a fan yelled into a megafone...

• Love 1
  • Like 2

From a purely rational point of view, guardianship does not conform to American law. There are no medical reasons to justify guardianship. It is based on false statements or was made possible only because of errors in the American legal system. No fan believes Britney is tied up in her bed. Britney clearly has no fundamental rights to which she is entitled. This is unacceptable. Since Britney's position has not improved in 13 years, external or higher government control needs to be enforced. I think that's the smallest common consensus anyone can sign.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

You should watch I care a lot. Well this is about conservatorship abuse. I dont think Britney has any control about her instagram and I believe 90% of it is the narrative painted by Team Con. The ultimatum letter  would make some noise, and Hopefully will catch the attention of Politicians. It has been this way for too many years. And doing it slow, it might be too late then.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

The biggest problem is that Britney is not allowed to hire her own lawyer. This makes it impossible for Britney to obtain a second legal opinion. Should lawmakers approve a lawyer in Britney's case, it will become clear whether Britney will use this option. At the moment Britney has only Ingham and is at his mercy, no one knows if he will fully represent her interests. If Britney is satisfied with Ingham's work, Ingham will keep it. Then fans will re-evaluate whether they should still support Britney.
Summary, The fans just want Britney to have the option to hire her own lawyer. Britney currently has no legal means to terminate the guardianship itself. It is a fact.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

The biggest problem is that Britney is not allowed to hire her own lawyer. This makes it impossible for Britney to obtain a second legal opinion. Should lawmakers approve a lawyer in Britney's case, it will become clear whether Britney will use this option. At the moment Britney has only Ingham and is at his mercy, no one knows if he will fully represent her interests. If Britney is satisfied with Ingham's work, Ingham will keep it. Then fans will re-evaluate whether they should still support Britney.
Summary, The fans just want Britney to have the option to hire her own lawyer. Britney currently has no legal means to terminate the guardianship itself. It is a fact.

Well said! Give Britney back her civil rights, to a make declarations, to hire her own attorneys, to have a say in what she really wants and a lot of the mess will reveal its true colours. 

I honestly think she's quite happy/content, just living her life, and enjoying not having to be a "popstar". Is there **** going on with her legal freedoms, business dealings, and relationships with certain people in her life/family? It sure seems like it. Has she dealt with a ton of bull**** from the media over the years? Definitely. And that stuff probably had an impact on her health. I can't imagine I'd have been able to come through all that unscathed, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's still recovering from some major trauma.  But I get the sense that she's not dwelling on it, and is focused on finding peace/joy/happiness despite it all. I don't think she's like a caged animal, and I think she posts whatever she wants on social media. I like seeing her be herself. People are so critical and judgemental, saying she's "crazy" and all that (I won't even get into how unethical it is to armchair diagnose people).. but I think she just doesn't give a **** what people think, and is just honestly expressing herself. I like it. She's such a huge inspiration as a human, and an ABSOLUTE LEGEND when it comes to her craft.

• Like 2