Let's talk about her vinyls

22 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

My personal favs rn are aaliyahs one in a million, MF Doom’s Mmm food and In the Zone! 
yes, I absolutely loved and needed the WHATS going on single

if youd like I can show you the inside of it. It has 3 or 4 tracks, some of which are remixes 

my personal fav remix is actually without Britney: 

It has always bothered me that she’s listed so far down on the cover lol, I just remember from the pic in the video you posted! Like why is Christina first 🙄

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It has always bothered me that she’s listed so far down on the cover lol, I just remember from the pic in the video you posted! Like why is Christina first 🙄

I really love the record. It’s designed a bit differently on the vinyl packaging in comparison to the CD. I’ll show u

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:
7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I have the In The Zone, original Glory, Glory re-release, and Swimming In The Stars. I really wanted My Only Wish but it was sold out. 

Legends

i want my only wish this year! It would be an awesome thing to display for Christmas by my tree. 

• Love 1

I bought all of the Britney records three times. They are all still in their original packaging. For me, records are pure collector's items. It would never cross my mind to unwrap them, even though I know they will never be as valuable as a Beatles vinyl. My mind also tells me you shouldn't buy anything you don't need. But as a fan you don't make rational decisions

• Love 2