Is BreatheHeavy Having Its Financial Crisis 2008 Moment?

Blackout2006

I like many aspects about this forum, but I do agree that it lacks subject diversity. I like Britney, but the subject can only go so far. I know it is basically a Britney forum, but I would really enjoy to be able to see a bit more engagement with other topics. I appreciate the members who create megarates and posts about what Britney did in specific dates, but I think a bit more is needed for the long haul. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I like many aspects about this forum, but I do agree that it lacks subject diversity. I like Britney, but the subject can only go so far. I know it is basically a Britney forum, but I would really enjoy to be able to see a bit more engagement with other topics. I appreciate the members who create megarates and posts about what Britney did in specific dates, but I think a bit more is needed for the long haul. 

What topics would you be more interested in seeing? This is the perfect opportunity so that we all can take your opinions on board.

I wanted to post more about movies but @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightis the only person that seems interested.

Edited by Invitation
30 minutes ago, Invitation said:

What topics would you be more interested in seeing? This is the perfect opportunity so that we all can take your opinions on board.

I wanted to post more about movies but @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightis the only person that seems interested.

Thanks for answering. I would love to be able to discuss movies, conspiracy theories (in a light hearted manner, we don't need a new Q-anon haha). The other day the discussion that ensued regarding mariguana (in the Lovato thread) was pretty good. Maybe more diversity in the featured posts would also help? I think that, with the video that plays on the side on mobile, it is a bit difficult to move further through the board. The mobile interface is not that user friendly. I confess, some days I only check the featured posts, basically, because of that and also because in some sections there are only like 2 answers. 

Could there be a banner-like feature that could display some of the posts in other sections? Just throwing crazy ideas out there

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Thanks for answering. I would love to be able to discuss movies, conspiracy theories (in a light hearted manner, we don't need a new Q-anon haha). The other day the discussion that ensued regarding mariguana (in the Lovato thread) was pretty good. Maybe more diversity in the featured posts would also help? I think that, with the video that plays on the side on mobile, it is a bit difficult to move further through the board. The mobile interface is not that user friendly. I confess, some days I only check the featured posts, basically, because of that and also because in some sections there are only like 2 answers. 

Could there be a banner-like feature that could display some of the posts in other sections? Just throwing crazy ideas out there

A lot of the users here are interested in Britney’s topics. Other topics do get featured, but it really relies on members like you to drive up the conversation, so I’d love you to engage more and keep other topics alive. If you have any idea or any topics, you can also make a post, and we can feature it on the main page. Jordan wants this website to involve more Exhale member-generated content. 

Any news, movies, special discussions, feel free to post it and it will likely get featured. Conspiracy theories are a bit tricky at times, but there’s no harm in trying. You can also PM me or other curators what ideas you have, and we may be able to post them too. Some featured posts don’t even get a lot of responses, so don’t feel discouraged by that. Your engagement could drive up some topics as well.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

For the people wanting to know about @Iconic 4 U she wrote me before she left but unfortunately I was on vacation at that time and wasn't able to respond. She did say she was leaving and that she had a great time meeting me. I don't know why she left or if something happened but I wish I could have gotten her to stay. I do miss her.

• Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

A lot of the users here are interested in Britney’s topics. Other topics do get featured, but it really relies on members like you to drive up the conversation, so I’d love you to engage more and keep other topics alive. If you have any idea or any topics, you can also make a post, and we can feature it on the main page. Jordan wants this website to involve more Exhale member-generated content. 

Any news, movies, special discussions, feel free to post it and it will likely get featured. Conspiracy theories are a bit tricky at times, but there’s no harm in trying. You can also PM me or other curators what ideas you have, and we may be able to post them too. Some featured posts don’t even get a lot of responses, so don’t feel discouraged by that. Your engagement could drive up some topics as well.

Sure. Thank you! This Is Cool GIF by MOODMAN

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Jordan the only reason the traffic is up is because of the Cship. Thats why there are so many new people here. A lot of people who used to be here a lot gave up on this place and a lot are annoyed with whats happened to it. This used to be a place where people could come and discuss anything and everything without restriction and it was fun. You post images of yourself being "silenced" while not letting us say words, giving people warning points for words and have moderators who block us for 24 hours for saying something while saying something even worse without reprecussions.  You have moderators accuse you of something you never said or meant in a thread, close your thread so you cant answer and when you answer in a different thread you get banned for 24 hours. 

I have been here for years and never had issues with people here and suddenly in 2021 I am the most problematic piece of **** here:

Screenshot-136.jpg

I got banned for 24 hours because I said that Demi was into "Trauma P.orn" and yet its ok for your moderators to write this about her. (I agree with everything that is said here but its way worse than what I wrote)

Screenshot-146-1.jpg

I said in a topic that I agreed with what BLM stands for but I am against the organisation because of all the corruption and get called a racist and get Warning points. Meanwhile this message on my profile incites hate and is totally fine and all of the people calling me racist are totally fine too. It doesnt matter that I literally agree with the message of BLM,  NO! I dont support the organisation I HAVE TO BE EVIL!

Screenshot-150.jpg

I asked legal questions about the George Floyed case after watching the trial online and get accused of supporting him (I dont), have my topic closed, get banned from a different thread where I answered a question I was asked and banned from Exhale for 24 hourse. All I wanted to know was if people thought that the prosecution had enough to prove intent to kill and listed some things the defense brought up. That was it. 

Screenshot-146-2.jpg

Maybe your numbers are high now. But the second Britneys legal issues are over and she either announces her retirement or her comeback is over your numbers will plummet. A lot of people are annoyed but nobody wants to say anything because nobody wants to get banned. We just private message each other, This place is the most restictive message board I have ever been on and its a shame because it used to be one of the best ones. 

100000% agree

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

I think the site is doing fine. As Jordan said, we’ll always have peaks and months where things seem less busy. What’s important is the fact that the site has continued to grow due to the Free Britney movement. 

Edited by Isla

Bottom line: If you don’t like it, create your own damn forum. If you have a problem, try to bring attention to it. If the issue isn’t resolved, or you don’t feel comfortable...the door is wide open sis! It’s one thing to give feedback, and another just to try and stir the pot. Now can we please get back to what is really important? 

15 hours ago, Rick101 said:

I- 

Help 

but also the glory days are back. My return to the stage wasn’t enough for ratings???

After YEARS of being away after the backlash from my last performance 

mess of a thread. Was Framing Rikhale not revelatory enough for you??? It’s not worth it to be famous anymore! No one is getting hit threads like they used to, it’s all social media now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Chile, you're in your Circus era. Rewind 3 eras backT :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nah lol. Not every month is going to have record-breaking traffic and that's ok. Some months are going to be slower than others - that's how it's always been. The server catching on fire did cause a hiccup for sure, but we've since moved to a Cloud environment so that won't happen again. We'll get a new wave of traffic in time. 

Regarding members leaving, that's also totally normal. There will always be churn rate. A few members leave, but more register. We passed 70K members this week btw. 

More than a million individual people have visited Exhale in the last 90 days. We'll be alright ;) 

King :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

I think people need to make threads on different topics, I think people rely on the mods or certain users making topics, exhale is for everyone and everyone should be encouraged to make threads :) 

This could be the reason I am feeling Exhale has been dull and boring for me lately. I feel like the same threads are being repeated over and over, and when people actually make an interesting/fresh topic on Exhale, it falls into the oblivion of the millions of topics we have. However, I am noticing a change now with the new @Community Curator team Jordan has appointed. But, a bigger change would be noticed if people started to do it themselves. And I believe as well that everyone should exploit the privilege of making threads because in some forums, you really can't do that unless u reach some goal (looking at u ATRL :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:).

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This could be the reason I am feeling Exhale has been dull and boring for me lately. I feel like the same threads are being repeated over and over, and when people actually make an interesting/fresh topic on Exhale, it falls into the oblivion of the millions of topics we have. However, I am noticing a change now with the new @Community Curator team Jordan has appointed. But, a bigger change would be noticed if people started to do it themselves. And I believe as well that everyone should exploit the privilege of making threads because in some forums, you really can't do that unless u reach some goal (looking at u ATRL :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:).

Promote my documentary plz omg 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block