Is BreatheHeavy Having Its Financial Crisis 2008 Moment?

Blackout2006

• Leader
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Jordan we cant even say words like S.ex, b.oobs, or p.orn on here... its almost like we are in kindergarten.  You say you dont allow negativity but yet if your mods say negative or hateful stuff (or people the mods like) then nobody cares. 

We can’t say these words because we are a Google certified publisher. Meaning they will penalize us for allowing it. If Exhale was subscription based only then we could say anything we want.

Going to agree to disagree on the mods stuff. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

So being negative isnt allowed now? We all have to be happy and pretend that we like everythin? Be honest do you think me saying that Demi like Drama P.orn is worse than anything you wrote? Like I said I agree with everything you wrote but imo it was worse.  If I felt like I wrote something racist then I wouldnt mind getting blocked. But I literally wrote that I am pro reparations, anti police violence and that I want every black person in the US to do well. I just dont like the organisation.  You gave me warning points for inciting hate... I asked legal questions about a trial. Where did I ever incite hate? Hate is the last thing I want.  But that Simpson lover can call me a racist rat on my profile and that totally fine. Not hateful at all. 

So a moderator can accuse me of supporting Chauvin and then close my thread so I cant defend myself and then I am the bad one for replying? You saying its because of the timing is just like conservatives saying you cant talk about guns after a mass shooting because "its not the time".

How can people resolve things with you? You put words into peoples mouths and accuse them of things that arent true and then block them when they try to defend themselves. Or you hand out warning points for bad words while saying much worse. (not you specifically but mods in generall) 

Most people that agree with me dont post their honest opinions here, They dont even like what I post because they dont want people to see that they agree.

I dont see how the end of my thread means that I dont want Exhale to do well. Im just a realist and know that it will probably get worse, not better, And Jordans reply was proof. 

I have been removed in one forum my entire life (A christina forum).  Every other forum I never have any issues and I write the same way I write here + I didnt have issues until last year here either. I have had some discussions with people that werent super positive but isnt that the point of a message board? To discuss things? If you want to discuss things then its more interesting to talk to people with different beliefs and point of views and sometimes things get heated. At the end of the day its still just a discussion on the internet, If nobody ever says anything negative then its just a bunch of people agreeing with each other. I think what you did was extremely ****ty and I cant believe you seriously think I am racist and called me that but hey I still wish you well and hope you have a good life because this is the internet and my life wont be ruined if you hate me or ban me. But please realize that talking with people (especially with different viewpoints) can be very beneficial and is more interesting that only talking with people who think the same. When I made my Trial thread I was really looking forward to interesting talks about the case especially from people who know more about the law then I do. Instead I get accused of supporing Chauvin and my thread gets locked so I cant reply. Thats ridiculous. If the mod would have just locked the thread and messaged me then that would have been fine but he or she publically called me a Chauvin supporter and then expected me to not defend myself? 

They do. And they do it very inconsisently. They totally ignore the behavior of some members and hammer others. 

Jordan we cant even say words like S.ex, b.oobs, or p.orn on here... its almost like we are in kindergarten.  You say you dont allow negativity but yet if your mods say negative or hateful stuff (or people the mods like) then nobody cares. 

You remind me of demi. Seems like you need lots of attention. 🥰

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

So being negative isnt allowed now? We all have to be happy and pretend that we like everythin? Be honest do you think me saying that Demi like Drama P.orn is worse than anything you wrote? Like I said I agree with everything you wrote but imo it was worse.  If I felt like I wrote something racist then I wouldnt mind getting blocked. But I literally wrote that I am pro reparations, anti police violence and that I want every black person in the US to do well. I just dont like the organisation.  You gave me warning points for inciting hate... I asked legal questions about a trial. Where did I ever incite hate? Hate is the last thing I want.  But that Simpson lover can call me a racist rat on my profile and that totally fine. Not hateful at all. 

So a moderator can accuse me of supporting Chauvin and then close my thread so I cant defend myself and then I am the bad one for replying? You saying its because of the timing is just like conservatives saying you cant talk about guns after a mass shooting because "its not the time".

How can people resolve things with you? You put words into peoples mouths and accuse them of things that arent true and then block them when they try to defend themselves. Or you hand out warning points for bad words while saying much worse. (not you specifically but mods in generall) 

Most people that agree with me dont post their honest opinions here, They dont even like what I post because they dont want people to see that they agree.

I dont see how the end of my thread means that I dont want Exhale to do well. Im just a realist and know that it will probably get worse, not better, And Jordans reply was proof. 

I have been removed in one forum my entire life (A christina forum).  Every other forum I never have any issues and I write the same way I write here + I didnt have issues until last year here either. I have had some discussions with people that werent super positive but isnt that the point of a message board? To discuss things? If you want to discuss things then its more interesting to talk to people with different beliefs and point of views and sometimes things get heated. At the end of the day its still just a discussion on the internet, If nobody ever says anything negative then its just a bunch of people agreeing with each other. I think what you did was extremely ****ty and I cant believe you seriously think I am racist and called me that but hey I still wish you well and hope you have a good life because this is the internet and my life wont be ruined if you hate me or ban me. But please realize that talking with people (especially with different viewpoints) can be very beneficial and is more interesting that only talking with people who think the same. When I made my Trial thread I was really looking forward to interesting talks about the case especially from people who know more about the law then I do. Instead I get accused of supporing Chauvin and my thread gets locked so I cant reply. Thats ridiculous. If the mod would have just locked the thread and messaged me then that would have been fine but he or she publically called me a Chauvin supporter and then expected me to not defend myself? 

Thank you for confirming you've previously been removed from another forum, that clearly shows this is not an 'Exhale' problem and that it is a you problem. Maybe you should consider your actions and your words.

I'm glad to hear you say that you're not racist, I hope you're not. If that was the case I wish you were more careful with your words in such heated and emotive topics because your comments were completely insensitive and were reported many times by a number of different users. All WPs that have been given to you have been completely justified. Also, I would not lock a thread about something positive (the ex police officer being found guilty) due to negative comments, i'd rather the thread stay open so we can celebrate the news and just remove the negativity - you in that instance.

Instead of privately reaching out about your issues you decide to be childish and report my comments :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: That only justified I was correct in my choice to punish you. Also, these WPs expire after such a short amount of time, usually a day or two. On other forums WPs last for at least 3/6 months and bans are permanent and not 2 weeks. So i'd count yourself lucky you received WPs that literally only lasted a day or two and it wasn't anything worse.

Like I said if you or any other users have any issues they should privately reach out to us mods, how do they expect issues to be resolved if we are not aware of them?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Thank you for confirming you've previously been removed from another forum, that clearly shows this is not an 'Exhale' problem and that it is a you problem. Maybe you should consider your actions and your words.

I'm glad to hear you say that you're not racist, I hope you're not. If that was the case I wish you were more careful with your words in such heated and emotive topics because your comments were completely insensitive and were reported many times by a number of different users. All WPs that have been given to you have been completely justified. Also, I would not lock a thread about something positive (the ex police officer being found guilty) due to negative comments, i'd rather the thread stay open so we can celebrate the news and just remove the negativity - you in that instance.

Instead of privately reaching out about your issues you decide to be childish and report my comments :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: That only justified I was correct in my choice to punish you. Also, these WPs expire after such a short amount of time, usually a day or two. On other forums WPs last for at least 3/6 months and bans are permanent and not 2 weeks. So i'd count yourself lucky you received WPs that literally only lasted a day or two and it wasn't a

Like I said if you or any other users have any issues they should privately reach out to us mods, how do they expect issues to be resolved if we are not aware of them?

So me getting banned from a Forum 8 years ago is proof that I am a problem but me being fine on at least 6 others is worthless? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I never said anything against black people or any other race. If people cant differentiate between an organisation and a race despite me explaining what I wrote then I dont really see how thats on me? I made it pretty clear that I support the message but not the organisation. 

I thought reporting your comments was hilarious. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I figured you would see it. The fact that you think thats a good justifaction to punish me just proves my point that talking to mods is useless.  We both know that your comments about Demi were worse but you got 0 WP. But me jokingly reporting you (I knew you wouldnt give yourself WP) is a reason to punish me?  

Its not about the WP. I have a life and I can survive being banned for 24 hours. Its the hypocrisy, lack of consistency and then doing it for no good reason.  Every single interaction about issues I have read with mods and have had myself makes me believe that you are all unreasonable and that it doesnt matter how right I am you have your opinon and wont deviate.  So why bother? I still dont think a singe WP I got was warrented but we will have to agree to disagree on that. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nah lol. Not every month is going to have record-breaking traffic and that's ok. Some months are going to be slower than others - that's how it's always been. The server catching on fire did cause a hiccup for sure, but we've since moved to a Cloud environment so that won't happen again. We'll get a new wave of traffic in time. 

Regarding members leaving, that's also totally normal. There will always be churn rate. A few members leave, but more register. We passed 70K members this week btw. 

More than a million individual people have visited Exhale in the last 90 days. We'll be alright ;) 

"You have good performances. You have bad performances. Not every performance can be a good performance, ya know. You're gonna have some AMAZING performances,

tumblr_lts26ft8UV1r3ty02o1_250.gif

and you're gonna have some, uhm, okay performances." - Britney Spears (2008)

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators

So tired of this The Greatest Show user. Been an offensive troll for years, even during POM days. Get this person out once and for all.

Exhale won't lose anything and perhaps gain some positivity. She can go and pollute the other 6 forums she's so proudly on. But wait, I guess she can't because Exhale is the only place that doesn't perma-ban her for all the horrible and offensive takes she posts. 

As a troll, she can't even be funny like some others. Imagine thinking calling Christina a whale is still acceptable in 2020/21. This person clearly can't keep up with the society.

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block