Alleged ''reliable'' source: ''Britney Spears’ team have been purposely posting things to her Instagram in order to embarrass her''

Will judge penny finally do something if um Britney breaks the rules and confirms all of this, confirms all the corruption. They’ll slap her in the wrist and send her to rehab but at least it’s confirmed and we can March like an army and retaliate 

just my midnight thoughts :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Did she tell you that? You act like you know her while we have our theories, you're annoying 

It’s been confirmed by multiple sources that Britney is in control of her content but God forbid this fanbase uses common sense for once. Instead, you all just bully people and when it fits your narrative, you praise her, however when it goes against your narrative, you point fingers at everyone else but Britney herself. Do you notice the pattern? It’s common for a-list celebrities like Britney to have social media managers and have others manage their post history. When I was an intern at Rising Star, we did just that on behalf of cast and crew. Now quit being so damn hostile all the time.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s been confirmed by multiple sources that Britney is in control of her content but God forbid this fanbase uses common sense for once.

LMAOOOO corrupted TMZ confirmed it? Britney herself said in 2007 she didn't like TMZ. Who the F confirmed it? Yes, controling c-ship but she's in control of her content. Girl, please, you are embarrassing yourself again. Social media is a perfect way to control narrative so hmm her controling c-ship team was like ''no, no, we will let her control her social media, why not''? 

It's obvious celebrities can have social media managers and Brit's clearly has one BUT that's not about it. 

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

LMAOOOO corrupted TMZ confirmed it? Britney herself said in 2007 she didn't like TMZ. Who the F confirmed it? Yes, controling c-ship but she's in control of her content. Girl, please, you are embarrassing yourself again. Social media is a perfect way to control narrative so hmm her controling c-ship team was like ''no, no, we will let her control her social media, why not''? 

It's obvious celebrities can have social media managers and Brit's clearly has one BUT that's not about it. 

Um I wasn’t referring to TMZ sweetie, I couldn’t care any less. I’m referring to Cassie who made a public statement that Britney is in fact control of her content (except for when Team Con is doing damage control a la ‘all is well’ and ‘colon’ posts, or if Lou sneaks her way onto her handles). In 2014, we saw candid footage of her asking her social media manager, then, to post on her behalf. Of course at the time, the #FreeBritney movement wasn’t a thing and she wasn’t on hiatus with all the free time in the world to spark concern with hundreds of conspiracy theories being cycled around the web. The fact that you think it’s embarrassing to use some common sense and integrity but somehow, bullying, fat-shaming and sending death threats to someone for doing their job and speaking the truth is somehow okay. Yikes, no wonder this fanbase gets a bad rep.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Um I wasn’t referring to TMZ sweetie, I couldn’t care any less. I’m referring to Cassie who made a public statement that Britney is in fact control of her content (except for when Team Con is doing damage control a la ‘all is well’ and ‘colon’ posts, or if Lou sneaks her way onto her handles). In 2014, we saw candid footage of her asking her social media manager, then, to post on her behalf. Of course at the time, the #FreeBritney movement wasn’t a thing and she wasn’t on hiatus with all the free time in the world to spark concern with hundreds of conspiracy theories being cycled around the web. The fact that you think it’s embarrassing to use some common sense and integrity but somehow, bullying, fat-shaming and sending death threats to someone for doing their job and speaking the truth is somehow okay. Yikes, no wonder this fanbase gets a bad rep.

I believe you and I have had your opinion about her Instagram myself.

she doesn’t have access that’s why she doesn’t do lives but she does make videos and tbh even before these theories she always posted videos.

im remembering when she broke up with David and was sad and posted a video of her showing someone with heart shoes saying that makes her feel better.

it’s because of the situation we’re in now where the conspiracy is more interesting than the truth and unfortunately that was always going to happen when the movement got bigger and more people decide to give in their 2 cents. 
I also have been in social media marketing and it’s so common and Essential for a brand to have one all celebs do lol. People find that hard to believe as they love social media but I got really sick of it when working in it and deleted my IG no doubt she’s sick of going on it all day and seeing all the mean messages lol.

(also a lot of people really don’t get, especially younger users, that social media is more about advertising and selling and “influencing” which is the same. This and linked in are like the only socials I use) get outta the matrix and realise you’re just in a system. social media like IG and tik tok are so dumb but always loved by the younger gen which is who companies and brands make the most money off so they just gunnna follow them they always have 

people need to get a grip and remember the most obvious answer is normally the most simple. She’s not in a horror movie lol she’s a celeb in a difficult situation but she’s still happier than she was in 2007 or 2013. So. Calm down lol. 

(need to remember that the movement is attracting teens so I think we’re fighting with them so don’t stress)

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I believe you and I have had your opinion about her Instagram myself.

she doesn’t have access that’s why she doesn’t do lives but she does make videos and tbh even before these theories she always posted videos.

im remembering when she broke up with David and was sad and posted a video of her showing someone with heart shoes saying that makes her feel better.

it’s because of the situation we’re in now where the conspiracy is more interesting than the truth and unfortunately that was always going to happen when the movement got bigger and more people decide to give in their 2 cents. 
I also have been in social media marketing and it’s so common and Essential for a brand to have one all celebs do lol. People find that hard to believe as they love social media but I got really sick of it when working in it and deleted my IG no doubt she’s sick of going on it all day and seeing all the mean messages lol.

people need to get a grip and remember the most obvious answer is normally the most simple. She’s not in a horror movie lol she’s a celeb in a difficult situation but she’s still happier than she was in 2007 or 2013. So. Calm down lol. 

(need to remember that the movement is attracting teens so I think we’re fighting with them so don’t stress)

Took the words right out my mouth and honestly just glad to see there’s some of us still around with common sense. I mean, the science behind human nature is fascinating in the sense that we find satisfaction in drama and conflict. And of course, the Britney fans so invested in her personal life are no exception. The conspiracy and over-dramatization is always more interesting than the truth. Hollywood has literally built a phenomenon over this in film and cinema. But bravo to you for being rational. Couldn’t have said it any better.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Took the words right out my mouth and honestly just glad to see there’s some of us still around with common sense. I mean, the science behind human nature is fascinating in the sense that we find satisfaction in drama and conflict. And of course, the Britney fans so invested in her personal life are no exception. The conspiracy and over-dramatization is always more interesting than the truth. Hollywood has literally built a phenomenon over this in film and cinema. But bravo to you for being rational. Couldn’t have said it any better.

You’re so welcome!

I was so happy when I saw your comment and was like FINALLY! 
then o saw that person getting really personally offended at such a realistic notion I was like nah got to stand up for my fellow “knee Stan” :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

the BBC documentary is going to make it worse too. With the line up no one seems relevant as the framing one did but even that was trying to only push one side.

a lot of what we know is true and that is important but it’s not some twisted scheme of Britney being forced to dance for hours filming it and being banned from doing anything else.

she has always wanted privacy so she has that she doesn’t want us to know what she does everyday give her some space it’s like they forget 2007 and how over indulged we got into her every movement I don’t think she wants to share lol 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m referring to Cassie who made a public statement that Britney is in fact control of her content

Your reliable source: 

Someone: ''I didn't do it'' - and it's all that takes you to believe in something? LOL. 

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The fact that you think it’s embarrassing to use some common sense and integrity but somehow, bullying, fat-shaming and sending death threats to someone for doing their job and speaking the truth is somehow okay

What the F CK are you talking about? I've literally NEVER NEVER NEVER in my life bullied, fat-shamed, sent death threats to ANYONE. NEVER, B TCH, IN MY WHOLE F CKING LIFE. You are so f cking fake and sick saying fake sh t like that and it's just another thread confirming it that there's something wrong with u