• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She’s praying that she doesn’t spend the rest of her life in jail 

F!U!C!K Lou Taylor 

She's not praying she's doing witchcraft, you worded this perfectly. Wolf in sheep's clothing, look at her tri star logo she claims to be a saint when in reality she's just a crusty old demon. She uses her "god" as her guise, that's how she fooled B's parents

7 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I wonder what what she praying about? 

Maybe she'd finally realized that she would spend the rest of her life in jail.:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Lou, you better go to the light, go to the light and see Jesus. Okey? Before you do that, give Britney the stolen 600 million.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1

If we want to talk about witch craft.. I think Lou is and their cronies are *allegedly cursed for life. In every generation there will be one of those nice pure souls that get ****ed up. Kinda like Marilyn Monroe, when she died, the whole Kennedy family is cursed. I see Britney is a bit similar to this. Lou will definitely get cursed, like something bad will happen to her family, or her lawyer/mafia will ask a chunk of her $600 million dollars to handle the whole media. Her fortune and her whole life is cursed tbh. And the devil will ask more things in return, maybe her kids or her husband.