Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber hang out together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Comments must be approved manually for this topic moving forward. The amount of hate going on here is very disappointing. Exhale is not meant for overt negativity. If you dislike Justin Bieber and/or Justin Timberlake, that's ok, but please refrain from commenting something hateful. 

Please review Exhale's Community Guidelines (which are readily available in the navigation at all times). By being on Exhale, you agree to abide by these Guidelines. In essence they say: be kind.

Thank you.

• Leader
7 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Sorry Jordan, but it’s hard to be supportive towards people who throws other people under the bus to get ahead in life. 

I'm not saying people need to be supportive of them. If you dislike them then move to the next topic is all.

I saw people literally wishing they would die of a **** overdose in this topic, amongst other replies. That is not the culture I want on Exhale. If that's the vibe someone wants, they'll have to search elsewhere. 🙏 

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I saw people literally wishing they would die of a **** overdose in this topic, amongst other replies. That is not the culture I want on Exhale. If that's the vibe someone wants, they'll have to search elsewhere. 🙏 

That I totally understand and agree with. That’s taking it too far and uncalled for. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not saying people need to be supportive of them. If you dislike them then move to the next topic is all.

Understandable. I must admit some of the commentary was rather intense. Furthermore,  @Jordan Miller I do acknowledge that this is your 'bread and butter' and you need a degree of professionalism for said individuals in hopes of possibly doing business with them (interviews and so fourth). I and the others here on exhale are not attempting to stop your bag; yet, while their money may be green remember to have some self-respect and carry yourself with dignity before seeking to appease the music industry's lowest common denominators. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: #youcandosomuchbetter

On 4/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I really admire your positivity Jourdan! It’s nice having people like you filtering out the negativity. Cheers!

• Like 1
On 4/23/2021 at 6:21 PM, Jordan Miller said:

SHOOK :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It appears DJ Khaled has songs with them. I need a collab!

Tweets in the replies below. 

You weren't kidding Jordan. I get that people don't like them but they also don't know them or their struggles. If anything they had the balls to get where they are today regardless of their criticisms and mockery. A few mistakes are bound to be made along the way. We can't understand what it is like to be in their shoes therefore we cannot judge. And if you do? Just imagine all of the horrible things you've done or mistakes you've made along the way out there for anyone. All the Britney stans here don't even know the full reason why Britney is where she is but we defend her to the end. It would be nice if we had that much consideration and kindness for everyone.

304AB9D5-0C24-4279-A30F-D168C364A316.jpeg

• Like 1

Seems like JT is so desperate to have people like him again. He knows the public is starting to turn on him a bit after a string of bad publicity. But it's just going to make him try harder to stay relevant. It's also kind of a minor jab at Britney, I believe, because people always compared Justin Bieber and Selena to JT and Britney. He's just using you, Bieber.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Seems like JT is so desperate to have people like him again. He knows the public is starting to turn on him a bit after a string of bad publicity. But it's just going to make him try harder to stay relevant. It's also kind of a minor jab at Britney, I believe, because people always compared Justin Bieber and Selena to JT and Britney. He's just using you, Bieber.

Bieber isn’t really rocking it now either. I know his album and that song peaked at number 1 but that’s only because no one else released anything significant in that period. He doesn’t have negative publicity but he’s lost a lot of interest from fans.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block