Rupauls Season 13 Grand Finale: Finalists perfomed 3 Britney songs!!!

They also used all Janet Jackson songs for one of the finales. Or maybe just two? I forget but that was iconic also. 

i agree w what was said above - I was hoping for a free Britney reference or even a non single lol but I was living for all Britney songs. Kandy also redeemed herself by busting out some original choreo. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Barajas said:

I loved to know Britney was the first artist chosen for this. I hoped any of the finalist queens would make a reveal with a FREE BRITNEY legend, that would have've been iconic.

Im glad SYMONE won the season. I'm also relief that Kandy was finally eliminated. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

SPOILERS ***** :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

They also used all Janet Jackson songs for one of the finales. Or maybe just two? I forget but that was iconic also. 

i agree w what was said above - I was hoping for a free Britney reference or even a non single lol but I was living for all Britney songs. Kandy also redeemed herself by busting out some original choreo. 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Ru mentioned when presenting the songs Britney was the first artist chosen to have the whole night for her songs 

The power of Godney :wink_britney_everytime_white:

8 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I felt like Rosé and Kandy needed to bring more energy tho... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: At least Kandy gave a nod to the original choreo.

Symone and Gottmik performing Gimme More was iconic!!!! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Reveal hidden contents

SPOILER ALERT

Reveal hidden contents

I was not expecting Till the World Ends to be the finale song, but maybe I should’ve paid attention to the finale of Piece of Me! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Symone slayed it and I’m so happy she’s our new queen! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

That was so good! I was disappointed in Rose performance tbh. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, maki93 said:

That was so good! I was disappointed in Rose performance tbh. 

I felt bad that Rosé had a sprained ankle... I wonder how much that contributed to her performance. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I was Team Symone and Team Gottmik because they really snatched my wig from beginning to end and I would’ve been happy if either won... although deep down I always hoped Symone would win! And she did! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Kandy is talented in her own right but I had a hard time really getting into her after the drama with Tamisha Iman. It seemed like her confrontational attitude overshadowed her potential and it felt like she was kept around for drama. I think I’d like her in person/if I lived in New York and knew who she was before the show started. Although I wasn’t her biggest fan, I can appreciate that she has something to say, she has an important life story to share, and she improved stylistically as the season progressed. I’ll be intrigued to see how she uses her elevated platform and we’ll probably see her on All Stars soon!

Spoiler

And my good sis Denali still deserves so much!!!! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Can’t wait for her to win All Stars 6/7/8! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

It seemed like her confrontational attitude overshadowed her potential and it felt like she was kept around for drama. 

I like how we all agree on this part LOL

I am looking forward to an all Stars cast from seasons 12 and 13 - probably Denali, Gigi, LalaRi, Heidi, crystal, jackie, and Olivia. #TeamGigi #TeamGottmik 

• Love 1

Aww I tried searching for this topic all morning but the site was crashing or something lol. So I made another post. Oops 😅 

anyway, I’m glad that you guys are talking about this here lol. I was literally screaming when Ru revealed all the songs were Britney. Too bad this happened before I make it on the show 😂 I do love how Kandy did a little bit of the WB choreo- that definitely earned her some points.

I called the winner long ago tho, it just made sense, the other girls are All Stars girls, not taking anything away from our crowned queen because honestly she was the most deserving, but the other girls are definitely all stars. 

can’t wait for the premier of Drag Race Down under, we barely have a break from season 13, and then all stars before you know it. Yessss mama Ru, keep serving us all year.

• Love 1

I was underwhelmed only Kandi delivered..n I wasn’t even a fan of Kandi like that.

Britney’s a gay icon n these gurls gave us no choreography no hair whips. No splits no twirls ...Only kandi 

gaggggging rn this is crazy to me 

or Mayb Bc I’m on breaveheavy n my Britney expectations are obviously high but stillllll...Over It I Give Up GIF by Dreezy

• Love 1
  • Like 3