A master thread about how Britney was denied every single lawyer trying to help her fight the conservatorship back in 2008.

13 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Britney pretty much spelled it out in “For the Record” likening it to jail but never knowing when you will be able to get out. Voluntary is so far and twisted from the truth. Lied to, manipulated, set up sounds about right. 

Few months ago Ii have realise what she meant when she said " I have let a lot of ppl in my life,ppl that weren't necessarily good,and now I have to pay for it for a long-time".

I always assumed she talked about 2007. But I think she was referring to Liu,her dad and rest of the scumm.

Especially connected what she said right after it regarding lawyers/doctors etc.

• Like 3

Its time for this **** to be over. If there was never a medical report filed that proved she lacked the capacity to hire her own council, and all of her attempts to do it were hindered by Goetz, Jamie and Ingahm by ilegal means, therefore the conervatorship was completely unlawful. That being the case, the probate court has been complacent with the whole scheme since its inception. So either California's Chief Justice Tani Gorre should intervene in the process or, not only the conservatorship but the court itself, should be investigated in federal levels.

Then Britney could not only sue the estate of California but she would receive a lot of cash by doing so. And even more money if its proven that Jamie has stolen her money using the conservatorship as a scape goat. 

Long story short, Britney's case will cause a lot of headache to the Chief of Justice Department if someone of higher power dont dissolve this mess :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3

In the end she was going into that conservatorship whether she liked it or not. She had too many people against her and the lawyers/judges were probably being promised the world by Lou Taylor and Jamie.

Absolutely disgusting human beings preying on a very successful but vulnerable woman at that time. She needed time to breathe and find herself not to be locked into a conservatorship for the rest of her life. 

• Love 2