Britney’s Instagram changed when she decided to “take a break”

1. Crowdsurf, in general, is sus af, imo.

2. Personally, I am more inclined to believe that team Con is pushing a particular narrative for GP. Because there are too many coincidences to be just coincidences. Certain patterns are now clearly visible. There's just too much on the line for them.

21 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

And If she feels everything you wrote... She shouldn't be on the spotlight anymore.

I know she started to change during FF era, but her Instagram did drastically changed since the "facility time" and that's a fact.

You can't compare yourself with Britney, nobody here can. We are talking about what we see on her Instagram, If she can't do a simple video without looking like she's in pain, she shouldn't do It... Probably it's bad for her mental health do something she can't feel comfortable to do.

It's not just a "bit tense", she looks like a scared hostage and that's one of the reasons the GP still feeds the conspiracy theories. If her loved ones cared enough, they would have helped her.

I know most of the fans have a hard time dealing with the comments about Britney instagram, but we need to see outside the fanbase bubble.

I'm not in Britney's mind, i don't know how she feels, i don't know what she wants, but what i know is that Britney experienced extreme public shaming  and humiliation, she got sl**-shamed, body-shamed, people said she was talentless, people said that she was a terrible mother, people said the vilest things about her.  The whole world basically bullied her at some point, she prob has some extreme post-traumatic stress disorder and god knows what else from all of this , i think social anxiety isn't something that just disappears, it comes and goes, you just learn to live with it

Some celebs seem to handle it well and are thirsty for fame like Paris Hilton or Madonna for example

Yes I totally agree with you that she should stop exposing herself if it hurt her but at the same time, maybe she has some contractual obligations that prevent her from really leaving  idk tbh

I’ve had to unfollow people who post pictures with the same stare into the camera, the same pose and the same narcissistic captions that don’t even align with the picture itself. A lot of people are just like that. Point is some people don’t need it or should back away from it. I dont think Britney really cares that much.