Britney’s Instagram changed when she decided to “take a break”

I was just going through her Instagram and it’s so crazy! 

Her captions and posts were so fun and normal in comparison to what we are getting now. 

it was like a light switch following her dads post.

I genuinely believe her team is trying to get the general public to think she’s not all there, trying to push that narrative through social media she needs this conservatorship and it makes me so sad that so many think Britney is the one posting this! If her team can make her look so happy, adventurous, fun, sane, and hard working pre 2019 why are they not doing that post 2019? 

I know it’s been talked about over and over but it’s just been making me so sad lately!

• Like 9

Honestly tho, I don’t know who your Instagram friends are ... but so many people have such weird posts, or post so many photos and selfies of themselves that it’s borderline narcissistic . And half my Facebook feed I wish I could tell people that Facebook is not a substitute for a therapist. People put too much information on their social media in general and need to take a step back! 

• Like 7

Eh I just think Britney gives zero ****s what other people think and posts her videos at home undone because of the pandemic. She literally said she was bored and we all know she doesn’t care what others think. She has plenty of candids to prove that on her off time. It’s less invasive because it’s her own IG account but the world has this thing where she has to look like a Barbie or she’s not herself and everyone spent the better half of this past year in pajamas lol. She recently seems a little happier and that’s probably due to getting the shot and living with less restrictions. Also all this support from fans but this is what I mean when I say none of us know Britney the person. It’s like she’s damned and called crazy when she is authentically herself and people don’t want to believe that’s her. People change over time. I’m sure if she were free tomorrow she wouldn’t be that drastic of a different women that we get to see. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Also she’s had a lot of personal matters especially with her father, conservatorship aside, and that all started before quarantine and this pandemic so I’m sure it’s been rough all together. I truly don’t believe it’s this big conspiracy. I’m sure her team has access and that Cassie girl can post about business but I don’t think it’s anything more. I just don’t but that’s me. I do think the conservatorship is bogus and unjust but that doesn’t really shift my opinion on her IG anymore. Everyone wants to believe this because she hasn’t spoken out much and I doubt she wants to add more fuel to the fire. It’s also gotta be humiliating sharing and talking about personal things with the world especially when she’s only legally allowed to say so much if she’s fighting in the court of law. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Honestly tho, I don’t know who your Instagram friends are ... but so many people have such weird posts, or post so many photos and selfies of themselves that it’s borderline narcissistic . And half my Facebook feed I wish I could tell people that Facebook is not a substitute for a therapist. People put too much information on their social media in general and need to take a step back! 

I don’t have any Instagram friends lol but I was mostly comparing pre 2019 Britney and post Britney 2019. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Eh I just think Britney gives zero ****s what other people think and posts her videos at home undone because of the pandemic. She literally said she was bored and we all know she doesn’t care what others think. She has plenty of candids to prove that on her off time. It’s less invasive because it’s her own IG account but the world has this thing where she has to look like a Barbie or she’s not herself and everyone spent the better half of this past year in pajamas lol. She recently seems a little happier and that’s probably due to getting the shot and living with less restrictions. Also all this support from fans but this is what I mean when I say none of us know Britney the person. It’s like she’s damned and called crazy when she is authentically herself and people don’t want to believe that’s her. People change over time. I’m sure if she were free tomorrow she wouldn’t be that drastic of a different women that we get to see. 

britney spears no GIF

wow you’ve been successfully deceived

3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Eh I just think Britney gives zero ****s what other people think and posts her videos at home undone because of the pandemic.

I think she does care. She used to record all her photos and videos in front of studio light and a studio background at her home. And again most of her pictures are in sunlight. She does care.

• Love 1

Even if her team was trying to make it look like “she’s not all there” to the general public, it still wouldn’t justify this crazy and abusive conservatorship tbh. Let her be! She would have to be very very very bad for me to think that the conservatorship is ok, and even then, the people in control would have to change.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Her pre-2019 captions and posts were just so much better. I don’t mind the current posts but it’s the captions with the constant emojis and the spaces between sentences and exclamation marks that are suspicious at times. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

She does care surprisingly, I think she’s super insecure. 

• Like 1

True. It changed a lot in a weird way.

The captions are clearly very different than before, and people don't change the way they write after some months. The "hostage vibes" she gives for every video now... she didn't act like that before... She looks forced, robotic, and sad even with the smiles. She's never natural these days.

And let's say she is the one controlling her Instagram (even tho Cassie kinda admitted Britney isn't the one posting), If her family, boyfriend, and friends (?) see how people's reaction are so bad and Britney has a social media team (Cassie's team), why the account keeps getting more and more bizarre? Nobody can help her with social media? They want her to be seeing as a crazy person? There's nothing healthy or goofy about It.

And Britney cares a lot about what people think, cause If that's the case the skinny as a needle video wouldn't exist.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The "hostage vibes" she gives for every video now... she didn't act like that before... She looks forced, robotic, and sad even with the smiles. She's never natural these days.

Personally if I knew that millions of people were going to dissect and analyze absolutely every one of my moves meticulously no matter what picture or video I post, i would be a bit tense too, you guys are just doing mental gymnastics for no reason, Britney has been displaying obvious social anxiety ever since Femme Fatale era , this isn't exclusive to the last 2 years, just watch any Femme Fatale era interview , she was just as stressed as her instagram

The whole world is analyzing everything she does , that must feel incredibly oppressive and anxionegic

Britney will never be the same again just accept it , she doesn't owe us anything

you know the feeling of walking in front of a whole high school class and everyone is watching you? being famous is like that but the feeling multiplied by 1000.

When I was in elementary school I was a very outgoing child, very hyper, lively and confident, then when I entered middle school I was victim of bullying, harassment, mockery and I became much more withdrawn because of this, i became much more introverted, it totally destroyed my self-confidence I think and somehow it changed my personality I am not the same anymore, people change because of trauma and humiliation.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Personally if I knew that millions of people were going to dissect and analyze absolutely every one of my moves meticulously no matter what picture or video I post, i would be a bit tense too, you guys are just doing mental gymnastics for no reason, Britney has been displaying obvious social anxiety ever since Femme Fatale era , this isn't exclusive to the last 2 years, just watch any Femme Fatale era interview , she was just as stressed as her instagram

The whole world is analyzing everything she does , that must feel incredibly oppressive and anxionegic

Britney will never be the same again just accept it , she doesn't owe us anything

you know the feeling of walking in front of a whole high school class and everyone is watching you? being famous is like that but the feeling multiplied by 1000.

When I was in elementary school I was a very outgoing child, very hyper, lively and confident, then when I entered middle school I was victim of bullying, harassment, mockery and I became much more withdrawn because of this, i became much more introverted, it totally destroyed my self-confidence I think and somehow it changed my personality I am not the same anymore, people change because of trauma and humiliation.

And If she feels everything you wrote... She shouldn't be on the spotlight anymore.

I know she started to change during FF era, but her Instagram did drastically changed since the "facility time" and that's a fact.

You can't compare yourself with Britney, nobody here can. We are talking about what we see on her Instagram, If she can't do a simple video without looking like she's in pain, she shouldn't do It... Probably it's bad for her mental health do something she can't feel comfortable to do.

It's not just a "bit tense", she looks like a scared hostage and that's one of the reasons the GP still feeds the conspiracy theories. If her loved ones cared enough, they would have helped her.

I know most of the fans have a hard time dealing with the comments about Britney instagram, but we need to see outside the fanbase bubble.

• Love 1