Walmart stream of the Dream Within a Dream Tour restored in HD - Includes 'Mystic Man' performance

7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Croak wtf it was so raw, personal and amazing to see her sing live with just a piano. Love when she got candid during her tours. You’re just tasteless as per usual 

I have to side with ha. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The vocals on the other songs (My Love Was Always There is top 5 in ha discography, I don't care if it's not even part of it. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) >>>>>>>> Mystic Man. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Easy There said:

Omg Mystic Man performance was a mess. I cring everytime someone puts it in best vocal compilations :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I agree. The fact that some fans call it "amazing" shows how tone deaf they are. She is soooo pitchy and like you said, it's cringy. I feel the same way about her "Everytime" performance from the Onyx Hotel Tour in Miami.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
12 minutes ago, Sia said:

I agree. The fact that some fans call it "amazing" shows how tone deaf they are. She is soooo pitchy and like you said, it's cringy. I feel the same way about her "Everytime" performance from the Onyx Hotel Tour in Miami.

Whenever she sang Everytime with more natural vocals aka falsetto. She had extra flush of air and noted came out clean. But the struggle was real whenever she reverted back to baby voice :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love it :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

do you know why they removed Slave? Was it too much for Walmart's clients?

Also the date I find it strange, because the only performance at Sunrise I could find was July 13, 2002. The second leg supposedly started on April 25 in Tokyo. Maybe it was just a typo.

In fact, the Sunrise date's setlist doesn't seem to include Mystic Man, but the July 14 does, in Orlando.

though I don't know how reliable this site is :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

They removed several songs out of space and they also removed Boys/Slave because of it not being too family friendly for Walmart broadcast.

That setlist could be wrong, but it was in July 13th at Sunrise. July 14th had another hair style:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

They removed several songs out of space and they also removed Boys/Slave because of it not being too family friendly for Walmart broadcast.

That setlist could be wrong, but it was in July 13th at Sunrise. July 14th had another hair style:

ahh I see, thanks for confirming, I couldn't find many pictures, and I also didn't find any archived news or something about the streaming (I didn't search long enough though) 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ahh I see, thanks for confirming, I couldn't find many pictures, and I also didn't find any archived news or something about the streaming (I didn't search long enough though) @PokemonSpears

It's totally fine! So glad people is liking this AI restore. 

The goal for this is to find someone with a decent VHS recording of this show, from Walmart itself (if ever) or one of the copies that got sold back in 2002.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Sia said:

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Whenever she sang Everytime with more natural vocals aka falsetto. She had extra flush of air and noted came out clean. But the struggle was real whenever she reverted back to baby voice :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Okay but when she sang, "and so why are we", during that performance, it sounded so surreal. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

What angers me though is fans always neglect her true best vocal performances. That 2002 AMAs performance is in every best vocals clip when the Jay Leno show performance is right there. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

My favorite tour from her ever! Circus is a close second. Both of these tours I saw twice in different cities! 

I miss those days :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Thank you God for letting me be alive in the days of the Prime of Britney. A polarizing superstar like her comes around maybe once in a generation. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Tour: Dream Within A Dream | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Me too!! Ugh!! Throwback!! I personally love Onyx Hotel I've traveled so far for my queen!! 

👑😍❤️

11 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Okay but when she sang, "and so why are we", during that performance, it sounded so surreal. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

What angers me though is fans always neglect her true best vocal performances. That 2002 AMAs performance is in every best vocals clip when the Jay Leno show performance is right there. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

It’s not though. Here’s the thing, I like Britney because she has good music and I love her as a performer, but as a singer...I’m sorry but she’s not good. She strains and you can literally see it in her face. There is not one video where Britney sounds good all the way through. She’s just not a good singer.

She knows her voice and its limitations, but let’s stop trying to make her out to be some powerhouse. She’s an average at best studio singer who can rarely (if ever) reproduce what’s on her albums in a live setting. There’s a reason she never sings live.

19 hours ago, CJMCH said:

During BOMT she keeps the denim top during the entire performance, she doesn't take it off to show the diamond bra. Probably to be family friendly too.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:36 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

omg that and also for some reason they put Shadow (Miami performance) and put the bad Not a Girl performances instead of the good ones. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yeah her vocals in Miami for Shadow and Everytime were shaky, I think she was sick.

Everytime from Lisboa is an underrated performance

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Sia said:

It’s not though. Here’s the thing, I like Britney because she has good music and I love her as a performer, but as a singer...I’m sorry but she’s not good. She strains and you can literally see it in her face. There is not one video where Britney sounds good all the way through. She’s just not a good singer.

She knows her voice and its limitations, but let’s stop trying to make her out to be some powerhouse. She’s an average at best studio singer who can rarely (if ever) reproduce what’s on her albums in a live setting. There’s a reason she never sings live.

It sounds surreal/pleasant to the ear to me, I didn't say she was 100% perfect at that line. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The idea that she doesn't know how to sing isn't true, at least it wasn't who knows maybe she really did forget 14ish years of classical training . The people of JIVE clearly didn't know anything about vocal health. Vocal fry can already be extremely damaging if you overuse it, EVEN if you're doing it correctly. 

There are multiple videos where she does good, just during/pre ...Baby One More Time. The straining in her face was never prominent in her singing till around the end/middle of the ...Baby One More Time era, the only era where she balanced lip syncing and live singing. 

She's not an average singer. You could even argue she's been far worse (and slightly and even much better) than the average singer. Currently, at this moment in time, she's just a singer with a damaged voice. Nothing more, nothing less. 

37 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It sounds surreal/pleasant to the ear to me, I didn't say she was 100% perfect at that line. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The idea that she doesn't know how to sing isn't true, at least it wasn't who knows maybe she really did forget 14ish years of classical training . The people of JIVE clearly didn't know anything about vocal health. Vocal fry can already be extremely damaging if you overuse it, EVEN if you're doing it correctly. 

There are multiple videos where she does good, just during/pre ...Baby One More Time. The straining in her face was never prominent in her singing till around the end/middle of the ...Baby One More Time era, the only era where she balanced lip syncing and live singing. 

She's not an average singer. You could even argue she's been far worse (and slightly and even much better) than the average singer. Currently, at this moment in time, she's just a singer with a damaged voice. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Baby why are u trying to fight with @Sia of all people... after everything she’s done this year 

ahem.  :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: Explain yourself @Sia

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/sia-apologizes-music-autism-golden-globes-1123611/ 

:thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: