Walmart stream of the Dream Within a Dream Tour restored in HD - Includes 'Mystic Man' performance

3 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

My favorite tour from her ever! Circus is a close second. Both of these tours I saw twice in different cities! 

I miss those days :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Thank you God for letting me be alive in the days of the Prime of Britney. A polarizing superstar like her comes around maybe once in a generation. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Tour: Dream Within A Dream | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

omg you're so lucky to be in that tour

My only Britney concert was Femme fatale

I regret so much not going to see the Circus tour, i was going to the NY show but I got sick, I even bought the plane tickets :(

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

omg you're so lucky to be in that tour

My only Britney concert was Femme fatale

I regret so much not going to see the Circus tour, i was going to the NY show but I got sick, I even bought the plane tickets :(

Looking back I'm surprised my parents let me go with my underage friends. I was in my early teens and being around drunk adults at her shows was tough because they were really mean. I now have teen nephews and nieces the age I was and I would never let them go alone anywhere like that  haha. Different times I guess. 

It was incredible though. I had nose bleed seats the first time I saw the Orange County DWAD tour, and my parents surprised me with tickets to her Los Angeles tour because of my bday. Those seats were literally 3 seats from the stage. It was incredible. 

Same thing happend for Circus. I went up north to see it with my cousin and we had nose bleed seats. I came home to O.C. and found floor seats that were super cheap the day before. 

Did you go to her Vegas show?

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Finally we get to see it in decent quality. Still dreaming of the day we get this one in digital.

@PokemonSpears you might like this :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I love it :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

do you know why they removed Slave? Was it too much for Walmart's clients?

Also the date I find it strange, because the only performance at Sunrise I could find was July 13, 2002. The second leg supposedly started on April 25 in Tokyo. Maybe it was just a typo.

In fact, the Sunrise date's setlist doesn't seem to include Mystic Man, but the July 14 does, in Orlando.

though I don't know how reliable this site is :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

NGL as much as I think DWAD Is her best tour, the HBO special is definitely its definitive show. because it was gonna be broadcast nationally but Britney and the production team really pull out all the stops for those shows, and while the Walmart recording is still iconic, I always just go back to the HBO special. I was never that big of a fan of mystic man anyways ngl I’ll take the lip synced performance of not a girl :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

My favorite tour from her ever! Circus is a close second. Both of these tours I saw twice in different cities! 

I miss those days :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Thank you God for letting me be alive in the days of the Prime of Britney. A polarizing superstar like her comes around maybe once in a generation. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Tour: Dream Within A Dream | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

I was alive when she was in her prime but i was only 5:roxxy::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I want to experience all these

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also the date I find it strange, because the only performance at Sunrise I could find was July 13, 2002. The second leg supposedly started on April 25 in Tokyo. Maybe it was just a typo.

In fact, the Sunrise date's setlist doesn't seem to include Mystic Man, but the July 14 does, in Orlando.

though I don't know how reliable this site is :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Why is this called Warmart stream? It was supported by Warmart or what?Can anyone fill me in?

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:been a britney fan since 2007 but there are still a lot of things from primney days i don't know

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes Walmart removed Slave because it wasn’t family friendly. 

Mystic Man theme wise gives me Rockstar vibes. Mystic Man and Weakness both had a lot of potential especially Weakness it’s too bad we never got studio versions of them! My Love Was Always There wasn’t bad either. Would’ve been cool if she had recorded them and included them on a bonus disc of the tour DVD! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, brit_wing said:

Why is this called Warmart stream? It was supported by Warmart or what?Can anyone fill me in?

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:been a britney fan since 2007 but there are still a lot of things from primney days i don't know

They would play it in a certain aisle at Walmart & they would have little commemorative “tickets” they gave out with Britney on them, I still have mine somewhere I’ll dig it out & post pictures soon ;) 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, brit_wing said:

It was streamed at Walmart, like, on their screens in store, but I don't really know more. Hopefully @RedBloodedWoman can fills us in with more details 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021