Adam Streisand questions whether Ingham has been making false claims

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Even if he wasn't able to use this loophole to help her, she could still hire him if that new law gets passed that was specifically written because of her. It allows people in c-ships to choose their own lawyers.

1 hour ago, AP4 said:

Technically she was ALWAYS legally allowed to pick her own attorney. It wasn’t illegal before either. The new law will hopefully benefit others in the future, but she was lied to and so was her chosen attorney so what’s to stop the corrupt courts from lying to others in the future too. Seems like they make their own rules. 

A conservatee was able to be waived of the right to their choice of legal counsel and be appointed court-appointed counsel if a judge saw fit. This is what allowed the former judge to legally dismiss Adam Streisand from the court when he showed up at court regarding the case in 2008.

There is now a bill that if passes the next few stages would prevent this, no matter what their mental capacity is considered by the court. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

As expected, LFB could not remain silent, and immediately rushed to Ingham's defense.

08d79849a0bd.png

Inghams appointment has been a massive conflict of interest from day one. I do not accept any justification for what is clearly a fraudulent set up to line many peoples pockets with money while removing Britney’s agency. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

As expected, LFB could not remain silent, and immediately rushed to Ingham's defense.

08d79849a0bd.png

So weird how they always try to avoid any drama or speculation around "Kingham", like it's their job to defend the man no matter what... Allegedly

And I thought they didn't want to attack others, especially professionals... Maybe they forgot about that... 

The Shining Reaction GIF

• Like 3
5 hours ago, AP4 said:

Britney had hired Adam Streisand, if the claims she was found incompetent aren’t true it meant she in fact was allowed to legally hire him, can he use that and say she is in fact his client and request access to speak with her? After all conservators are not allowed to deny access to her attorneys. Maybe he can file some claim about being thrown off her case unjustly since he was. 

That would also be good backpay for him. That would be my motivation. ;) 

7 hours ago, AP4 said:

Britney had hired Adam Streisand, if the claims she was found incompetent aren’t true it meant she in fact was allowed to legally hire him, can he use that and say she is in fact his client and request access to speak with her? After all conservators are not allowed to deny access to her attorneys. Maybe he can file some claim about being thrown off her case unjustly since he was. 

Imagine Adam reclaiming his place as Britney's attourney and how tables would turn :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Another day another tweet from him questioning Ingham!

Related content:

Britney-Spears-Former-Lawyer-Wonders-Why-Her-Current-Attorney-Took-12-Years-Be-Advocate-Her.thumb.jpg.e5d5f1dbb0aaed704925bd3c8ae6d30b.jpg

I think Free Britney have some gun on their deck. With bombs dropping every day on Ingham and Thoreen case, I think there will be a big finale leading up to the end. This is why they are counting down the days for Ingham to free Britney now. I'm so hopeful with Lisa's word when she said Britney will be free this summer. Unless Lou and Jamie and Thoreen suddenly plays dirty *allegedly start killing people randomly, like Britney's doctor who don't think Britney has dementia lol. Honestly this is the only thing I'm scared of right now. They are some shady ******* and won't be afraid to play dirty..

• Like 1
On 4/23/2021 at 1:08 AM, PokemonSpears said:

but what is he gonna do about it? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: he should be in talks to Lynne already to get involved in the case 

Why do you have hopes for Lynne? 🤔

she was aware about britneys competence but put her under c-ship in 2008 and did nothing to help

her out since.. she’s in Lous team and always was

18 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Why do you have hopes for Lynne? 🤔

she was aware about britneys competence but put her under c-ship in 2008 and did nothing to help

her out since.. she’s in Lous team and always was

I don't say she's a saint, and she could've done so much more, but it's obvious that Jamie was the one left her out of everything. I bet her knowledge about conservatorships and especially about Britney's conservatorship, was as much as any of us at the time.

I don't know why it took her 12 years to take action, but it's clear she finally understood that something wrong is going on and has decided to get involved. The fact that she's contesting Vivian Thoreen's fees means that she's aware that wrong things keep happening, and we've known from previous hearings that she's opposed Jamie in his claims and his position as conservator, and we can't forget Britney sitting on her side, opposite of Jamie, when she went to court in 2019.

But is also clear she's missing a better counsel, I don't know what her lawyers are advising her to do, but they've seemed very passive these past two years. Also Lisa has said she needs to get lawyers from California, not from Louisiana or wherever they're from.

So if Adam is so concerned about Britney's situation, Britney being a client he abandoned under the false pretenses of Ingham and the judge, you'd think the ethical thing to do would be to try to get involved in her case to make up for the damage, and if he can't approach Britney directly, what better than Lynne who's already filed to be considered as an interested party in the case.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't say she's a saint, and she could've done so much more, but it's obvious that Jamie was the one left her out of everything. I bet her knowledge about conservatorships and especially about Britney's conservatorship, was as much as any of us at the time.

I don't know why it took her 12 years to take action, but it's clear she finally understood that something wrong is going on and has decided to get involved. The fact that she's contesting Vivian Thoreen's fees means that she's aware that wrong things keep happening, and we've known from previous hearings that she's opposed Jamie in his claims and his position as conservator, and we can't forget Britney sitting on her side, opposite of Jamie, when she went to court in 2019.

But is also clear she's missing a better counsel, I don't know what her lawyers are advising her to do, but they've seemed very passive these past two years. Also Lisa has said she needs to get lawyers from California, not from Louisiana or wherever they're from.

So if Adam is so concerned about Britney's situation, Britney being a client he abandoned under the false pretenses of Ingham and the judge, you'd think the ethical thing to do would be to try to get involved in her case to make up for the damage, and if he can't approach Britney directly, what better than Lynne who's already filed to be considered as an interested party in the case.

It does not make any sense..

1) if she was not aware of her daughters situation for past 12 years it means she never cared..
2) the only thing is changed that Britney doesn’t work. Logically she is concerned because they(family) are receiving less money and her younger poor daughter is doing some silly campaigns. Meanwhile that Vivian and the other lawyers, doctors and people are still receiving a big $$$.. so yeah Lynn is that mama bear.. she will protect her two children from starving

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: