''Gimme More'' received over 10 million streams on Spotify in April because of TikTok

I can say at least twenty of those were from my bday weekend last week lol. My boyfriend and his cousins played it over and over for me. It was my theme song. They also threw me an epic party with loads of let’s just say fun things and I had about fifty hippies listening to Gimme More while my fireworks went off. It was magical. So many people said they never knew how iconic Britney is and had never heard Blackout and died. That’s the best feeling when others literally die over Britney but especially Blackout. Free promo lol. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it should  It's Britney, b* *ch    Kids finally found this song lmao  We want MOORE tho so stream  Related:  

Personally I think this is her best song ever 

Love to see it..It’s a masterpiece!    I would love to see DYWTCO take off on tik tok and become a hit 🤣

Posted Images

Circus is going the same way. Lots of TikTok videos by the day and streaming is increasing on Spotify as well :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Gimme More was getting some videos here and there until the most followed girl in the app invented a choreohrapgy for it and then it exploded. It took them quite a while but now Gen Z has taste :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

College Football GIF by Boston College Athletics

Kylo Ren GIF by swerk

Personally I think this is her best song ever 

A lot of people feel this way which is interesting considering people used to talk about how cheap the production sounded. And check out this video. 

22 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Love to see it..It’s a masterpiece! 

I would love to see DYWTCO take off on tik tok and become a hit 🤣

I have a long list for it

1. Sometimes

2. Breathe on me

3. blackout - POM, Radar, Yours, cold as fire hot as ice

4. **** Amy

5. work ***** 

6. Liar , DYWCO

• Love 2