Let’s get #Glory certified

LonelyBoy87

So I was reading the other day that Britney’s debut album “Baby one more time” is elegible for 15Xplatinum.

This got me thinking that Glory is the only studio album by Britney that is not elegible for any certification (even Britney Jean is gold).

I know that last year there was a movement #JusticeforGlory, but as far as I know, we are still a few thousand copies behind if we want to get it certified.

So I though what if amid this frenetic year where Britney is trying to get free, what a cool thing could be if we can make Glory (one of her favorite albums) gold certified by RIAA.

We can start streaming campaigns or if anyone can, buy the album. I’m pretty sure we can achieve this very easily if we all work together.

What do you guys think? I see this as an opportunity to maintain Britney’s music legacy, and keep her current, until she decides (if that is what she wants) to return to music.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glory is a great album but the lack of a hit single hampered its ability to get near gold. Its physical sales last reported is I think 157,000 copies. The #JusticeforGlory campain, while successful in bringing attention to it, maybe only added a couple thousand copies to that number. We need a huge amount of streams to reach Gold. We can't as a fanbase buy multiple copies of Glory to get better numbers, because then it looks bad that we have to resort to that to get decent sales. And wouldn't fans want Britney to get good sales from a large number of people, instead of a small few gaming the system?

Unfortunately, not all fans are on board with the #Justicefor campaigns, so it would be best to organize it when good news comes Britney's way and then a large number of people can take part.

No thanks no point in wasting time streaming Glory over and over or for anyone to waste money on it again!

Clearly when Mood Ring was added on it didn’t do much to boost streams and sales!

Same thing with Matches and Swimming in the stars!

Nothing more came of those songs! 

Not buying or going out of my way to support team con! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Last number I saw was around 420k (lol). Unfortunately, it’d take forever to get that other 80k since Glory didn’t have a hit :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

If Glory hit gold and the Slumber Party video reaches 100 million views I’d be a happy fan! This album deserves so much!

Archived