What Happened to the Rebelious Britney?

Well I don't wanna get to dark/sadney about it y'all...

So on a lighter note.....

I am ALL about Do Somethin' video/song/energy/looks!!!

I think this may be my favorite Britney video!! (tied with Everytime) this is something that has recently come to my attention with all this Original Doll era discussion that's been going around. Britney co-directed it and you can tell she just had so much fun and was feeling her oats.music video GIF

it's one of my fave songs too! underrated and really aged well imo. I can't tell you how many times I've played this track the past couple of months and have added it to every playlist.

brb gonna go search the internet for those big plastic white oval earrings:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 8

I don’t understand post like this...

it makes it seem like Britney’s life is a fictional story and she was super woman who could do anything 

She wasn’t she signed a bad contract, harassed by the media, and the law has cleary never been on her side

• Love 5
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I don’t understand post like this...

it makes it seem like Britney’s life is a fictional story and she was super woman who could do anything 

She wasn’t she signed a bad contract, harassed by the media, end the law has cleary never been on her side

people definitely project so much onto her! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Also all the c ship drama aside i think as you get older you outgrow a bit of that rebelliousness... at least for me personally I think I have to a certain degree anyway

exactly.... she was in her 20s, no kids yet. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I feel like had this rebelious Britney remained, this cship BS couldn't fly at all :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

The thing is, they laid the foundation of the conservatorship BECAUSE she was rebellious. A lot of what went down in 2007 was Britney being rebellious and fighting back against the industry and people around her. There have also been many instances where it still seems to shine through but obviously she can’t go all in because they’d threaten her with her kids. And let’s not forget: she is literally refusing to work right now in a huge rebellion against Jamie. It’s still there.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, b42ad said:

The thing is, they laid the foundation of the conservatorship BECAUSE she was rebellious. A lot of what went down in 2007 was Britney being rebellious and fighting back against the industry and people around her. There have also been many instances where it still seems to shine through but obviously she can’t go all in because they’d threaten her with her kids. And let’s not forget: she is literally refusing to work right now in a huge rebellion against Jamie. It’s still there.

Every word of this. 

• Exhale+
11 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

it's 2021....do u seriously not know the answer??? She's almost powerless and almost 40.... she's not 24 anymore... the "i miss the old Britney" posts are tired :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:, insensitive and pointless. 

luckily for you, there was always the option to not enter this post. You should have chosen that option :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: